Author Topic: Heh  (Read 4911 times)

A while ago, I felt i must leave BL. But now I am back,w/ one new piece of news....If found joy in flaming,this means that i will now take the side of the older player and flame every god damned thing in existence . If you don't know what this means,the obviously you have know idea who I am and should ignore this ;D
GOD DAMN IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK >:D!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 06:57:33 AM by Badspot »

WHAT I SEE HERE:

Kid trying to act cool by saying "hey guise im gonna flame >:D"

yea seriously your a god damn cigarette. Live by the flame die by the flame
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:38:08 PM by Radial543 »

This should be in Drama.

This should be in Drama.

Good point. Maybe he should flame himself for posting in the wrong section.

A while ago, I felt i must leave BL. But now I am back,w/ one new piece of news....If found joy in flaming,this means that i will now take the side of the older player and flame every god damned thing in existence . If you don't know what this means,the obviously you have know idea who I am and should ignore this ;D
GOD DAMN IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK >:D!
are you claycriminal?

Hi Midnight.
Finally a welcome back...I was starting to get worried...Basically what I was saying guys is, I have decided all the older players who used to flame me for being a noob,are actually right. And now I shall agree and not tolerate noobs here so all of you gtfo...i was here 1st! MY id 1626
Probably higher then most of you're guyses. :/

No, a deal of them might have though you to be in 6k ish range.

Finally a welcome back...I was starting to get worried...Basically what I was saying guys is, I have decided all the older players who used to flame me for being a noob,are actually right. And now I shall agree and not tolerate noobs here so all of you gtfo...i was here 1st! MY id 1626

Id doesn't matter, mine is 789. Your a douche bag

i was here 1st! MY id 1626

Here since Vanilla, gtfo.