Author Topic: [RNA] Join Now! Positions needed! By Alex0218  (Read 4444 times)

~ [RNA] - Roncelli & Nick and Associates ~

RNA was founded on 10/15/08 by Alex Roncelli and Jacob Nick. Alex has had an account with Blockland for almost a year now, but his brother Robbie, has had for well over a year. Alex has run 2 unsuccessful clans in the past: [DTBE] and [TNB], both were epic fails. This time I am sure this will not be an epic fail, i have many people in the real world that are looking into buying accounts. Jacob, on the other hand, is relatively new to Blockland, he's getting trained while on the job, Alex and Robbie are making sure of that. Alex has a position in [ETB], Epic Tower Builders. Comments are greatly appreciated, we listen to the viewers points.

~ Rules ~
  • No random spam
  • No Bitching
  • No crap builds
  • Respect clan members, especially the admins
  • No n00bz

~ Members ~

Leaders:

Alex0218
Weirdface

Super Admins:

Cucumberdude

Admins:

Officers:

Recruits:
Robbie
Barfbag
Splashman
Block Knight
Matthew99932
xXxshadowlordxXx
:D
Tzidrichard
Unidentified Spoon
Blocky122
Like Dat
                    CELEBRATING 14 MEMBERS TODAY!

~ What We Do ~

Alex and Jacob work together to improve thought and creativity in BlockLand, we train newbies of BlockLand wrench events, and new types of builds. We have a theme, it is futuristic epic building. We will adopt more themes as members join. Our first build was a suspending house, Jacob has that save. Alex is currently working on a Nuclear Testing Facility. They will begin work on a clan HQ very soon, plans have been made. Oh, and very important, we draw out all plans for builds in school or in free time, the floor plans help out a lot!

~ How to join & and contact ~

If you have an app, and would like to show it to join, post it in the forums under the showroom and aware me by mailing me on the Forums or Alex's e-mail( asroncelli@ymail.com ), Jacob does not currently have an e-mail, he will soon make one. Once you have the okay to wear the clan name tags, put RNA in each clan tag box, or in just one if your in multiple clans.

~ Openings ~

A lot of new positions are open, considering were a brand new clan. First off, we need a server, neither Alex or Jacob can host, thats a bummer. Recruits are needed, we need builds. Also we need partners and maybe some mergers until we gain enough members, considering we are a very very small clan with only some four members. Very importantly, we need a technical producer who is could computers, [RNA] really needs a clan webpage. All applications are appreciated, and sorry if I went off topic.

~ What's up? ~

Starting a new clan is harder than I thought... The HQ will be postponed until the proper amount of members are in place.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 01:06:24 AM by Hobbes100 »

yay ribonucleic acid.

boo the clan that is named for it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:25:10 PM by General Omega »

Well i hope your clan does well but expect people to say OOPAH and FAIL about this clan, i think they mainly do that because there are to many nooby clans, but i think this clan might stand a chance, you gave good info but not having a clan servor will really make clan builds and meetings difficult so you might want to get somebody on that as quick as possible. A  :cookie: for your clan. XD

yeah that is real problem not being able to host, im tryin to find pople who can host andim offering s-admin positions.

I would host for you but I cant figure how to forward my ports, and anyways my stuff got stolen so i cant lol, but i think i can get dizzshadow into letting you build and have clan meetings on his servor, but idk if he'd say yes though because he doesnt play blockland everyday.

I would host for you but I cant figure how to forward my ports, and anyways my stuff got stolen so i cant lol, but i think i can get dizzshadow into letting you build and have clan meetings on his servor, but idk if he'd say yes though because he doesnt play blockland everyday.

You can't host because your stuff got stolen. Lol'd. What a handicap.

I cant help it a idiotic robber broke into my house and stole some of my stuff.

I cant help it a idiotic robber broke into my house and stole some of my stuff.

Failure. How are you using internet?

Yes you can. On average a robber would only spend 1-5 minutes breaking into a house. Once in they would only spend up a max of 8 minutes to take stuff. The most common mistake of any person who has been robbed was to have an unlocked window or door. That can be simply done in by having them locked and placing magnetic detectors on windows. I am not saying all blame is to you but it is a good reason you were robbed. That is not taking into account that what you are saying about being robbed is bullstuff.

I'm using the internet on a another computer that wasnt stolen, but this computer has issues with bl and wont play it, and we did lock all our doors and you cant see in the windows because there to  high up and the curtains are always covering them, and the back door is locked, taped shut, and hooked shut, the front door is how they got in, the policeman said that the robber apparentlly done this before because everyhing was the way it was when we got back because nothign was messed up ,but some of our stuff was missing, and the front door was locked.

That would be a load of bullstuff. Robbers NEVER bother to clean up the mess because it is all about getting as much stuff you can in as little time. They have destroyed whole houses before they stopped and then called in their friends to pick em up.

But what if the most valuble objects were not hidden, like a labtop, a digital camera, a gamecube, and some games? It would be easier just to take those items and leave and not make a mess so you just get what you want and make a quick exit, because you had to travel on foot.

If you wanted a server I could host a DED, I think the general clan theme is cool. BTW, can I see some pics of the clan builds?

I'm using the internet on a another computer that wasnt stolen, but this computer has issues with bl and wont play it, and we did lock all our doors and you cant see in the windows because there to  high up and the curtains are always covering them, and the back door is locked, taped shut, and hooked shut, the front door is how they got in, the policeman said that the robber apparentlly done this before because everyhing was the way it was when we got back because nothign was messed up ,but some of our stuff was missing, and the front door was locked.

Load of bullstuff. How the forget are you using another computer? If it's all connected to a network, and the loving router is gone, you don't loving have internet. Stop pretending that a robber robbed you, just face the fact, you're to loving stupid to port forward.