Author Topic: EVENTS  (Read 1163 times)

Hey I have been wondering how people make those events where if you touch a certain block, the one under you dissappears, and stuff like that?  I checked all the add-ons and didn't find any event downloads like that.  If you know how to do it or where to download please help.  Thanks.

Make a brick and a plate, name the plate "trapdoor" or something, wrench the brick and go to events and do this OnActivate>NamedBrick(insert name you gave to the plate here)>dissapeer

Or:

OnActivate>NamedBrick[trapdoor]>falseKillBrick

Thanks a Bunch Guys! ^^

OR (the most common Noob trap) On player touch > named brick [trapdoor] > fakekill brick/disapear

OR (the most common Noob trap) On player touch > named brick [trapdoor] > fakekill brick/disapear
More simpler way of doing so without naming bricks:
onPlayerTouch>self>fakeKillBrick

Better yet, stand under the trapdoor, and when someone stands on it, hammer it :P

You can do lots more stuff than that!

hey this goen off topic i know but can you people go look at my thing i need help on events lol look for eletric fence by me thanks and does that realy work?

You can do many more thing than that. I suggest just making a 1 Player server and looking at all the events, it really helped me. You should try it some time.

hey this goen off topic i know but can you people go look at my thing i need help on events lol look for eletric fence by me thanks and does that realy work?
This does not go in off topic.
What thing?
Electric fence has to be the easiest thing to make.

well see i made it where i kills zombies and burns humans but i wanna b able to turn it off and on so i can have like a tea party and me and my friends can sit back and enjoy the show if you no wat i mean/ go to help/eletricfence/by me chills58 b most helpfull

Better yet, stand under the trapdoor, and when someone stands on it, hammer it :P
Still best idea!