Author Topic: My little house, :3  (Read 4318 times)

loving bastards trying to steal his topic?

Thus is mes house
Tat wil beh EPIC! OMFGROFL Yuh shuld be profesional!

Thus is mes house
Unce unce unce unce unce unce

(nice steal  from snot >:o)

NO COMMENT NEEDED! this thing is terrifying...the fridge is bigger than the door...theres no flooring...wait.... is there even A door?....theres no roof ... with 150 bricks ai could make a crap load better...

NO COMMENT NEEDED! this thing is terrifying...the fridge is bigger than the door...theres no flooring...wait.... is there even A door?....theres no roof ... with 150 bricks ai could make a crap load better...
Great. He's going to turn out like Rykuta or one of those guys with these flames. forget you guys. Chris, it could use some improvement, it's okay.

Nice to see that people didn't realise that this topic was bumped from 17th October.
Look at the date differences on these 2 posts:
I don't think so.
looked like the demo house  :P that badspot made

Nice to see that people didn't realise that this topic was bumped from 17th October.
Look at the date differences on these 2 posts:

What?! Thanks for pointing that out. Now, stop directing your flames at Chrislok, direct them at Froster.

^YAY! Fresh Meat XD
Froster you dumb son of a bitch why the hell did you bump THIS of all things....if your gonna bump something, then bump something GOOD >.<

No excuse really. I managed to make a small tiny house on a 16x32 plate.
I was almost able to pull that off once.

good job on the house  :cookie: keep up the good work

you guys have nice first builds :o

My first build was spam, not brick spam though.  It was a disco and it used so many lights it was blinding :3

I got excited the first day and fooled around and made random things until my mom got home and i made her buy it for me :3