Author Topic: TBM Advertising server-ALERT  (Read 12956 times)

it never would have and never will hurt you, loel.

it cannot hurt you. i play it all the time and nothing happens, yet i have heard FAKE rumors of:
computers crashing
houses catching on fire
folders being deleted
servers going down
it does nothing at all. and, the creators and users are not mean or evil. they are perfectly nice, and offend no one without them doing anything. i have also heard tales of:
people not even caring about you, just hating you
banning you for no reason
being mean in general
tbm is good. but no one understands it!

Badspot

• Administrator
Felix, you weren't even around when the tbm shit happened, so stfu.  The facts are that the exploit they included effected anyone who installed both tbm and aio, not just those who attempted to "steal" from them by combining the mods.  Also mcp put in specific malicious code to compromise specific user's machines.  He even admits to it in that god awful irc log if you feel like digging it up.

If you want to run software made by someone who pulls that kind of shit, you're a goddamn idiot.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 03:56:49 PM by Badspot »

You can say ice cream now?

Edit: guess not
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 05:02:17 PM by GoronLeader »

It was never locked. Not that I know of. But if those TBM fanboys keep using TBM would they buy a sequal of a game made by a company that makes bad games?

I'm not a TBM Fanboy persay, I play TBM mostly though, and a bit of AMod, and I pretty much gave up trying to bring people into TBM.

i want TBM but my bro says no RTB is enough

im just incredebly lazy. i used the first mod i heard of, which was RTB. now i'm used to it and too stubbern to change!  :cookieMonster:

unlike face, my first mod i found was tbm lol. there was things about it i liked, except for its lack of games to join.

a random guy in there told me there ARE more mods then that, so i heard of rtb. and harrah! theres people to interact with!
ill play any mod with the bulk of the bloko world.

I hope that guy got the crap lagged out of his server!!!  I can't belive some one would go that far to advertise a nearly dead(yes, I said nearly) mod.

unlike face, my first mod i found was tbm lol. there was things about it i liked, except for its lack of games to join.

a random guy in there told me there ARE more mods then that, so i heard of rtb. and harrah! theres people to interact with!
ill play any mod with the bulk of the bloko world.

Heh, that's what alot of people do. They just stick with the majority.
But hey, we've been getting a rush of new players and servers lately. And personally I feel that our community is beginning to thrive again. :)

I wish TBM was the mod the majority used. Then i'd have an excuse to use TBM.