Author Topic: TBM Advertising server-ALERT  (Read 12950 times)

The day that TBM becomes the majority is the day that I quit blockland forever (again). When people become so fooled to forget security over features, then I will give up on BL all together.

*User who posted this is drunk at the time of publishing*
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 03:36:48 AM by mocheeze »

Seems like you're drunk all the time, Mocheeze ;)

Thursday through sunday morning.

The day that TBM becomes the majority is the day that I quit blockland forever (again). When people become so fooled to forget security over features, then I will give up on BL all together.

*User who posted this is drunk at the time of publishing*

Mocheeze, im an RtB player, and I have TBM to.
I had never spamed any server and I never did somthing wrong (I think).

but, I must say.
if thare ware viruses in TBM before few mounts or not, I can tall you that I have TBM in my computer in the folder as RtB is. I have no bugs and stuff with RtB, vanilla or any other blockland thingy I have.

(BadSpot, if I said any thing wrong, please don't ban me :()

i play both, so sue me.

i play both, so sue me.

I'm a bit low on cash, and you asked for it.

The fact is that you guys would have no idea whether there is malicious script in TBM because it is has .dso's. Just because you haven't been attacked yet doesn't mean that there isn't a way for them to do it later. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 05:08:33 PM by mocheeze »

The fact is that you guys would have no idea whether there is malicious script in TBM or not in it because it is has .dso's. Just because you haven't been attacked yet doesn't mean that there isn't a way for them to do it later, despite there being no reason to do it to people who already play TBM. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me for spreading propaganda to try and make my mod look better, just like the guys over at TBM.

Corrected.

lol modwars....
so what if TBM advertises on an RTB server, the only people who might be swayed by the adverts would be noobs. whoever made the server is pretty low, and most likely does not represent TBM at all. and from what i heard diddnt TBM have a few programmers that put the script in, and weren't they kicked from the mod?
please correct me if i am wrong as i am only going by what i was told.

That jackass MCP did it. Their "Awesome Leader" of sorts. Anyways, I think the lot of you are donkey forgeters (TBM and RTB) who keep ruining Blockland in one way or another.

Yet I still play. Damnit.

you probably did all that to try and give TBM an even worse reputation than you other n00bs gave..

That jackass MCP did it. Their "Awesome Leader" of sorts. Anyways, I think the lot of you are donkey forgeters (TBM and RTB) who keep ruining Blockland in one way or another.

Yet I still play. Damnit.

MCP did not do it.  It was techhut.

EDIT:  MCP is an awesome leader.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 08:59:14 PM by G Lantern »

I wouldn't say TBM is nearly dead...seems to be alive and kicking to me, especially since they're talking about releasing 2.0 final soon.

Some people just REALLY like to be banned, it seems.

Mocheeze, I have a suggestion. Shut the heck up.
Nobody has done anything deserving of a ban here and there's no reason for anyone to banned over discussion of a mod, or for their personal opinions.