Poll

Should his horrible ports be Fail bin'd?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Mutantz  (Read 1912 times)

Here's a hint for you, Mutantz.
STOP, PORTING, loving, MAPS!
We keep getting 7 ports each day from you that haven't been done well, and there is a stuffload of maps that deserved to die.
Just stop spamming the map's section with your ports! Stop porting or make a topic for all of them to be in, atleast..

Vote to put him in the fail bin as well as all his maps?

Vote to put him in the fail bin as well as all his maps?
It's worth putting up, so yes.

Damn! Going back into the maps section and actually looking at the authors made me realize how much stuff he's bringing to v10.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 12:22:09 PM by Randomguy »

Damn! Going back into the maps section and actually looking at the authors made me realize how much stuff he's bringing to v910.

Whoops. I can't think clearly today.

Whoops. I can't think clearly today.
I don't blame you.
Also, it's great that people realize how much of a porting whore he is.

Here's a hint for you, Mutantz.
STOP, PORTING, loving, MAPS!
We keep getting 7 ports each day from you that haven't been done well, and there is a stuffload of maps that deserved to die.
Just stop spamming the map's section with your ports! Stop porting or make a topic for all of them to be in, atleast..

no, you just want something to complain about

I did like some of the maps he ported.

I agree, half of these maps should not have resurfaced. Mutantz, you're doing more harm than good by porting these maps.

HEY CHILDREN GATHER AROUND, IT APPEARS THAT MUTANTZ IS AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY!
its an empty room,i can do this in about 2 mins,does anyone want a 8 sided room?
its just all flat slabs,throw in a few generic bldgs and whala,hell send me what ya got and ill help ya.
a map like that would take me under an hour to crank out.

I agree, half of these maps should not have resurfaced. Mutantz, you're doing more harm than good by porting these maps.
Well said.
Note for Mutantz if he is reading this:Try to only port maps that everyone wants.