Author Topic: player type superhero  (Read 21199 times)

Seriously, it is crap. Your not invincible as Superman is, you cant fly as he does, you just move a little bit faster and can jump a little bit higher. Nothing I couldn't do with only one a noes.

some people cant do that on their own

Oh, so you know more on the ability to open zips and chaing a # from 1 to 100. That is a very much needed skill/talent.

i can raise the jumping power

i vote more jump, besides, if he made you invincible, you wine more, also originally, superman was faster and could jump higher, flying came later, and i bet you cant make a player type that can fly, and walk, you should just make a cape item for the flying

i vote more jump, besides, if he made you invincible, you wine more, also originally, superman was faster and could jump higher, flying came later, and i bet you cant make a player type that can fly, and walk, you should just make a cape item for the flying
i know flying came later that is why i didn't make it besides if you want to fly dl the flying cap then edit the model i raised jump power but it didn't do anything
and invincibility tell me how to ad a lot of health or at least hp recharge
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 10:02:55 PM by dark ninja »

wont download

hes not invencible

You NEVER release your first add-on. What is with your grammar and spelling? It is horrible.
Couldn't resist. ~^^~
Yeah, this does suck, I agree with General Omega.

Couldn't resist. ~^^~
Yeah, this does suck, I agree with General Omega.
lol

Pretty good for your first addon. Keep trying.

I don't know why everyone is complaining about this, yes obviously its not as good as older members add-ons but at least its a try. its better than some crap that ends up on here. and just be thankful he isn't a complete noob who can't read and post in the right thread

On-Topic: i like the idea, invincibility would just ruin playing the game ( whats the point in fighting other people if no one can die) the speed and jumping definitely work, and the idea about a re-modeled flying cap would work great.

Argh, another noob that is posting crap. To many of them the last times.

OMG WHY IS EVERY ONE BEING MEAN!!!!!!!!! IT HIS FIRST RELESD MOD GOSH!!!!!!!

OMG WHY IS EVERY ONE BEING MEAN!!!!!!!!! IT HIS FIRST RELESD MOD GOSH!!!!!!!
That doesn't mean anything thing at all,Which is why you shouldn't care if it gets failed.
Also I think people need to learn how to use constructive criticism or at least refrain from using the word "noob" because many take that offensively...

i know flying came later that is why i didn't make it

Yeah right, more like you have no idea how to script, you decided you might be able to look cool by making an add-on, and now when it comes crashing down you try and think of every excuse you can.