Author Topic: (WEEBL) The name means Death.  (Read 4892 times)

Many people may try and ask us, what does your clan name stand for? I will reply with one word, and one word only.

PIE!
DEATH!

But yeah... We will pwn you.
We will pwn you in your sleep.
We will pwn you in your house.
We will pwn you when you go to visit your dear ol' grandmum
But mostly, we'll just pwn you.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:28:56 PM by Rijor »

Welcome to pwed already land.

:cookieMonster:

Your god is here.

Hail your god.

All hail the  :cookieMonster:!

Sorry, this world has been owned already by the blockheads and noobs.

XD
TOO MANY CLANS!
I have never heard of you untill this thread.

please people, make yourself known and respected before making a clan.

There is no way for you to be respected on this forum unless your Badspot. Because some n00b will come along and think he's the pwn and argue with you over chips. Take it from a guy who has been here since last year.

*Just a scenario*

well, i mean respected as a well known user, for exeptional builds, maps and other stuff.

I do fancy Weebl and Bob (www.weebls-stuff.com), and I like this Rijor guy, he's funny... but he seems to be fairly new from what I see, and he most likely jumped into the clan thing a little early. Also, it is a good thing to name your clan after something pertaining to Blockland, not just some random flash series.

PIE!!!!  :cookieMonster:

I do fancy Weebl and Bob (www.weebls-stuff.com), and I like this Rijor guy, he's funny... but he seems to be fairly new from what I see, and he most likely jumped into the clan thing a little early. Also, it is a good thing to name your clan after something pertaining to Blockland, not just some random flash series.

Well. I'm trying to come up with what it will stand for, so far I have "(W)arriors something something (B)lock(L)and

PIE!!!!  :cookieMonster:

Hmm. Does that little avatar deserve a banning?

I wonder.

I always confuse your avatar with Badspot's and think its Badspot posting...  :cookieMonster:

Rijor, do you have to start a clan? You could always just join one... :)

by the way, (Weebl) was more of a joke than a clan. I never really went recruiting or anything, I didn't want to. and now the joke's over. the other person I mentioned now hates me. :\

well no one was ever in it as i saw
oh and i think it is
weird extra energetic blocklanders
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:58:43 PM by ladios »