Author Topic: ID 1337  (Read 13126 times)

He was typing since 10am. Finally posted at 3pm.
(my time)

That's 5 hours of typing two lines.

Lol

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Woah!
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
STOP
GOSH FAST TYPERS!
Seriously now, stop
-_-
Im done
STOP PLEASE
;_;

FINALLY MY POST IS IN!

his resolution is so high that it takes him 10 minutes to mouse over to the post button

i think that that is made by BLID 9999
only trying to be cool and glitching his id!
Fck off plz!
NO U!!
OMG!
Fast typers..lol
LET me post god damn it!
Ok this is stupid?
:(

EDIT: YAY i posted :)

What. I think you're trying to fit in by using ID Discrimination, which is, well, I guess it doesn't make you cool.

i think that that is made by BLID 9999
only trying to be cool and glitching his id!
Fck off plz!
NO U!!
OMG!
Fast typers..lol
LET me post god damn it!
Ok this is stupid?
:(

EDIT: YAY i posted :)
it makes me feel like stuff to no thats my brother..

it makes me feel like stuff to no thats my brother..

Are you twins? You act alike.

I learned something from Saber today.

Bolded Blue burns.

On Topic: ... Is all I must say.

ok guys look. if you actualy believe this crap ill give you one reason you shouldnt. there is a program called photoshop where you can edit any photo you could possibly upload wether its the words or the faces or anything such as that. so this is why this id should not be believed it could be faked.

ok guys look. if you actualy believe this crap ill give you one reason you shouldnt. there is a program called photoshop where you can edit any photo you could possibly upload wether its the words or the faces or anything such as that. so this is why this id should not be believed it could be faked.

.... CHRONO ALREADY DAMNED EXPLAINED HOW THIS HAPPENED. Photoshop was not damned used. It was all in Blockland. It was already proven how it was fake by Chrono.

There obviously has to be an ID 1337 otherwise we would only have 1336 people who play/played this game...Maybe they just quit though...

No, the number was just skipped, just like all of the numbers under 100.

No, the number was just skipped, just like all of the numbers under 100.

actually all badspots close freinds have ids under 100

actually all badspots close freinds have ids under 100

Everyone except Badspot and Kompressor don't have an ID under 100.

Yes, he has only one friend in the entire world.