Author Topic: Hi im new!  (Read 5892 times)

We all know sooner or later, he's gonna make either a fail add-on, a stupid topic, post something stupid, or get a respected member of the community pissed off, and either way, his reputation will go down and he will be insulted and flamed, which will either make him stay and become respected, or leave forever, so why not start early?
Shut the forget up, asswipe. You have got "a respected member of the community" pissed off.

We all know sooner or later, he's gonna make either a fail add-on, a stupid topic, post something stupid, or get a respected member of the community pissed off, and either way, his reputation will go down and he will be insulted and flamed, which will either make him stay and become respected, or leave forever, so why not start early?
I now hate you.

Hey new guy, just be prepared... In the full verion on severs most people are like this. XP

If you need any help just besure to do the right sections and stuff and you'll keep up a good rep on the forums. Good luck and build a fireproof sheild :D you'll need it!

Captain Blue, stop being a douchebag.

You can't tell the future, you forget.

Welcome, Hicup. Ignore the dumbasses please.

Hi...Hicup
Um guys hicup got banned?

Hi Hicu...

Wait a minute... that name sounds familiar.

Ah, who cares. Welcome! :D

I like this guy :D

My advice to you is too find a group of players and hang out with them.

YOU = DOUCHE

off teh topic: welcome to the blockland forums :P
on teh topic: this is in the wrong section :(
wait thought i was in add-ons :D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 02:57:00 PM by z0mb3 »

Welcome to the wonderful world of blockland hope you get the full version soon!! oh and t('-'t) no offense at all i just like to do that lol

Lets get this over with Saber get past puberty PLEASE before you even START to try to flame people on the forums, for the record, GET OFF THE loving FORUMS NOW

Lets get this over with Saber get past puberty PLEASE before you even START to try to flame people on the forums, for the record, GET OFF THE loving FORUMS NOW
He's banned just to let you know.

off teh topic: welcome to the blockland forums :P
on teh topic: this is in the wrong section :(
wait thought i was in add-ons :D
lol oh wow...

?Go play robloxOf course...lolz :P
dude really stop coloring the forums blue!
you are driving the hounrable members crazy..