Author Topic: PORT: Trashmans World 5  (Read 9487 times)

topic moved to another post
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:55:05 AM by Mutantz »

:D, something worth DLing.

I wonder where trashman went.

I wonder where trashman went.
Where all the other trash goesjk

wow, wasn't this just asked for? and it looks good

wow, wasn't this just asked for? and it looks good
Ya, I ask for it. Another good maps would most likely be Dreads maps, but you should ask him first.
Or Flying broad.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 04:50:11 PM by Cuda007 »

YAY tanks alot i love  this map for rpgs

in v8 the DL did not work for me now it does XD

Ya, I ask for it. Another good maps would most likely be Dreads maps, but you should ask him first.
Or Flying broad.

i thought you did... on the other map... i forgot which one already... (lern2member people will be telling me...)

I remember a zombie Deathmatch on this map in v8 1337 <3

I might have to break two of my rules with this map.

1. Don't download maps (You don't even want to see my map folder before everything got wiped)

2. Don't download maps from Mutantz (You basically port ever map you can get your hands on, and after it's ported say briefly in the thread "If the author doesn't want me to port this, speak up")

can you port trashman's world 4  :D?

I might have to break two of my rules with this map.

1. Don't download maps (You don't even want to see my map folder before everything got wiped)

2. Don't download maps from Mutantz (You basically port ever map you can get your hands on, and after it's ported say briefly in the thread "If the author doesn't want me to port this, speak up")
Wrong....i stated before i ported a map if they dont want me to port it,not after

and i dont really care if you dont want to dowload the maps i make or port,there are plenty here that will and enjoy them.

at least i am making maps.

and for the record i started with blockland 0001