Author Topic: Thousandth's crosshair.  (Read 7210 times)

Thousandth Beam's default looking crosshair:

This is a cross hair, nothing else you say. just another nooby looking cross hair. Well, this cross hair is the default cross hair with an half alpha coloured well renderd dot in the middle. You dont need a new cross hair? Then why the hell are you reading this right now? Go on, bug off.

Download:

WARNING: If you find the cross hair really bad, and you dont have a backup picture of the default one, it's not my fault that you can't find a back up default crosshair on the bl forums.

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp201/Thousandth_Beam/crossHair.png

How to install:

Click the download button, then save it into Blockland/Base/Cleint/Ui. Let it overwrite the old one (If you want to keep the old one safe make a copy of it) and POW you have it. Not to hard, eh noobies? Jk.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:33:42 AM by Thousandth Beam »

:P wheres the crosshair?

Ooh, this is a very default-looking crosshair, infact, you don't even have to download it since it's the default one anyway!

god damnit, its not working, i hope this topic dies in a fire.

Edit: I got it working :D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:34:15 AM by Thousandth Beam »

god damnit, its not working, i hope this topic dies in a fire.
Lock it and burn your computer.

Meh, I'm doing somthing wrong, it says I can't post a file thats 4kb, its too big.

Edit: Fixed.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:34:39 AM by Thousandth Beam »

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:43:26 PM by zoneark »

Use one of those.

You have saved my life :D Meh, Why doesnt uploading picture straight onto Bl forums not work for like 1/3 of people?

tHOUSANF Your Avatar looks like Ihabbix Avatar (If you dont know what it is) Dm...

Thousandth Beam, i could swear I've seen that avatar somewhere before, only it was moving.

First of all, it is a tesseract and a of them can be found at deviantart.com. Second of all, you have and he just did a crap job of having it animated.

Anyways, it is a pointless add-on that breaks the rules of overwriting the default files.

i thought it said color set i was like another noob colorset

Thousandth Beam, i could swear I've seen that avatar somewhere before, only it was moving.

One of the windows default screen savers?

Lock it and burn your computer.
lol the crosshair is really bad since it was just the default
nothing special about it
ill DL just to mess with it and try to get a good one