Author Topic: dUMBELLS' AOT Guide  (Read 3887 times)

If you watched Dumbells one you'd understand the parody.. :P

And thanks for all the compliments. ^_^

FU kitty, FU

Not their fault you made a craptastic video.

things about this video:
-you used pics in wrong places. it says SWORD GIVER above her head, you know.

-there is NOTHING in there about what dungeons look like, how to get through them, WHERE THEY ARE, and more.

-don't tell people what to buy. they can decide what they want, and you could just tell them what things do.

-there is nothing about where to find dyes or monsters of specific kinds

all those.

things about this video:
-you used pics in wrong places. it says SWORD GIVER above her head, you know.

-there is NOTHING in there about what dungeons look like, how to get through them, WHERE THEY ARE, and more.

-don't tell people what to buy. they can decide what they want, and you could just tell them what things do.

-there is nothing about where to find dyes or monsters of specific kinds

all those.

If you actually read the guide you'd find that it teaches a normal AOT noob how to play and how to get around and fit in. What items are cheap and which arn't. Tips for the log challenge. I couldn't help with Dungeons because they change every server reset. I also might quit AOT because I like RTB better.

You Blockhead. AoT isn't a mod for Blockland.

Impending Doom

Wow...what a waste..the poor children.. - Carl

Geeze, that was the absolute worst thing I've ever seen  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Wow...what a waste..the poor children.. - Carl

Geeze, that was the absolute worst thing I've ever seen  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Preach it brotha'

Video guide = bad idea

This is the worst attempt of a guide i wish you all stick with someone elses guide
personly i could do better then this

well, I don't want anyone else posting negative remarks just because of my clan or something, which I do not even run anymore. I'm going to just lock this topic.

This topic has risen from the depths of hell...