Author Topic: Re: This is not a spam board.  (Read 3837 times)

That reminds me of a tribal quote from Otis Da Houskat

Quote from: Mah Age of Time chat log
==>Otis Da HousKat: There is only one thing I hated about slavery
==>Otis Da HousKat: The fact it brought the blacks to America.
==>Otis Da HousKat: Besides that it was a perfect system.

I do not approve of this quote and only posted it because it was humorous.
lol

I don't believe topics about Roblox is on that list. Please follow up with your rules. Thanks.

One time there was this tribal on ROBLOX. His name was IHateBlackPeople.
I would just like to point out that this has nothing to do with Blockland. I was just looking at this very funny topic and read this. I started laughing untill I fell to the floor.

I guess this is no longer a "roblox" board either. I know I am pointing out the obvious here but anyone else notice all the Roblox topics are locked? Could this be a sign?

im sorry for spamming when i first joined forums

I guess this is no longer a "roblox" board either. I know I am pointing out the obvious here but anyone else notice all the Roblox topics are locked? Could this be a sign?
A sign no one is listening to.

A sign no one is listening to.
Hmm could you repeat that I couldn't hear it...
Im listening to something else =3

Badspot for some reason sometimes when i get kicked/banned form a server or start BL up your name appears in my name.Youd better not have given me a virus!

.....Why did you post this here?

I like to bump stickies more then SuperSnake.

listen i made a topic so if you see it leave a answer and dont ban me iv only played on this for 2 days and not be baned.

listen i made a topic so if you see it leave a answer and dont ban me iv only played on this for 2 days and not be baned.
b&