Author Topic: Post your favorite cereal  (Read 4171 times)

Captain Crunch rip-off much? :cookieMonster:

You suck!
These are my problems with cereal:
First: All the cereals these days are packed with artificial stuff, and you could easily call it candy instead.
Second: Cereal always gets up in a huge wet lump of droopy stuff. I don't want to eat it.
Third: Whats with all the "Marshmellows"? More like hunks of sugared Styrofoam.
Fourth: Milk steals all the taste from it. Like its good anyways.

Yeah, I eat real food.
Your the one sucking on milk filled Styrofoam lumps of stuff we call cereal.

k
Now if we could, Redirect ourselves to the first post and continue.
And don't start flaming each other, Or I'll kick your ass into next week.

Now if we could, Redirect ourselves to the first post and continue.
No you.Sarcasm
These are my problems with cereal:
First: All the cereals these days are packed with artificial stuff, and you could easily call it candy instead.
Yes but I candy is good right?
Second: Cereal always gets up in a huge wet lump of droopy stuff. I don't want to eat it.
Never happened to me, unless you're talking about after you let it sit in the milk to long.
That is true and a good reason why I hate Lucky Charms

No you.SarcasmYes but I candy is good right?Never happened to me, unless you're talking about after you let it sit in the milk to long.That is true and a good reason why I hate Lucky Charms
Oh, I eat it as fast as I can. I've tried so many cereals it's not even funny.
No, not for breakfast. In fact, if you eat candy for breakfast, your going to have problems during the day.

Oh, I eat it as fast as I can. I've tried so many cereals it's not even funny.
No, not for breakfast. In fact, if you eat candy for breakfast, your going to have problems during the day.
Well I'm fine all day so it's obviously not candy then. :DIf you for some reason are considering this a real argument than I am sorry.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:09:12 PM by tater8q3 »

Will you two stop argueing over cereal!?
Or atleast PM each other/make a Drama topic?

Well I'm fine all day so it's obviously not candy then. :DIf you for some reason are considering this a real argument than I am sorry.
I try  to explain something, and you try to do something to prove me wrong. Yes, that is an argument.

Uhm, do you not watch the adverts. Does "100% Whole Grain Wheat" mean nothing to you?

Believe it or not if you eat a bowl of cereal in under 30 minutes this doesn't happen. It's not our faults that you have a slow jaw.

I can't say I've had cereal with marshmallows in it for a good 7/8 years. It's perfectly avoidable, about 10% of cereals have marshmallows, and you can easily spot them.

Eat it dry for all we care. Either that or you're putting in too much milk maybe?