Author Topic: (IM) Clan  (Read 15984 times)

Quote from: Djy1991 link=topic=4888.msg63559#msg63559

Oh, and if I sell them, they will be in colour like the 1st one.
[quote
that cool Djy

Click Here for videos on IM Clan builds

I'm gonna leave tommorow becuase im going some where and im coming back on Friday. =(

... did you need to post that here, though? ...

hey i would like to join the IM clan :D plzzz lol :D

No point in that post.

Errrr.... what is going on?

Anyways, RiverS, you may join the clan =D Please sign up on the fourms so we can keep track of the people in our clan.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 01:43:59 PM by Djy1991 »

WTBF is just - being a noob or a bs alt account- annoying me

yayayayaya lol thx i have signed up on the forums

On or server we noticed that someone has put in a endless spam. So we look in the script to find out. we found the ip 71.105.158.5. After a good search in our archive we found the owners name (IM) Brom. hes a (un)active member of this forum under the name Brom. If he joins your server ban him right away or all your work till your last save is gone
so save also intime if he joins.

Greetz [BG] Tuna

People who dont believe me i can send picuters of or server -_-' 1 is already posted bij xtro.

IM clan please kick him out of your clan. he give the clan a bad name.
or in someway he use the clan tag because i dont see him in your rank list. so if i were you ban him from al the im server

I am truly sorry for the trouble he has braught you. I recruted him around 2 days ago and he seemed like a good addition to the Clan. He looked like a good builder ( He said it too ) and he was mature enough to join. Now that you tell me what he has done, i would look some proof. I will look into this and speak tot him.

Thank you

Sorry for not having a server up, my ports screwed up, they should be fixed soon..