Author Topic: "LOL" crosshair  (Read 7074 times)

An idea i had so i decided to make this...

LOCKED!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 04:51:57 PM by arstulex »

No just no, just stop.

No, it sucks. Please stop making these and thinking that it will pass for an add-on while it is just a crappy MS Paint image. They are also meant for use and not for looks. Mine, for example, are made so I can see in almost any background while still being able to hit people accurately.

nu u

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

DX

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

grrrr

GTFO

No, it sucks. Please stop making these and thinking that it will pass for an add-on while it is just a crappy MS Paint image. They are also meant for use and not for looks. Mine, for example, are made so I can see in almost any background while still being able to hit people accurately.
Its not MSpaint, it trans which paint can't do.

its not mspaint but i sorta do agree with you, it does look it