forget My Binder

Author Topic: forget My Binder  (Read 2077 times)

I've had the worst stuff with binders....

1st Binder

•Holds no ****
•WTF
•Little Rings
• no bags in it
•OMF - Broke 5th day of school

2nd binder
•puny rings•Had Bags :D
•Suvied 8 weeks :D

•Damnit, broke

3rd Binder
Awesome :D
•Big Rings
•Carries lots :D
•Z-Binder
•Wholy stuff
•Great

•Osht, i lsot my binder when walking all the way home from school on a ***** freezing day and can't find it and even searched through my house for over 3 hours then came to school with no binder and get my Crap kicked, Nowhere at school D: checked locker,restrooms(no stuff), lost and found, office, all of my teachers,etc

Any ideas of where to find my binder?

(I acually think that it might be the restroom xD i'm gonna check tomorows)

I attached a pencil pouch to my agenda, then used 3 ringed binders for every class.

I attached a pencil pouch to my agenda, then used 3 ringed binders for every class.

That would get me killed in the hallways

Its already chaotic enough

I only carry 2 binders and my agenda/pencil thing in the morning, then 1 binder and the agenda/pencil thing in the afternoon. :P

Shiiiiit, I didn't even use a binder hahaha. I got cheap ass dollar store folders and just shoved stuff wherever.

Binders suck use folders.

Fake edit: beaten.

Shiiiiit, I didn't even use a binder hahaha. I got cheap ass dollar store folders and just shoved stuff wherever.

agreed my michigan brother

I would buy a really really crappy cheap phone, then put it in the casing. Keep it charged, and call it if you lose it.
Or just a tracking device.

Binders suck use folders.

Fake edit: beaten.

They force us too.

Or you get D-Halls D:

30 mins after school detension.

They also do binder checks to see if we ahve everything organized :S

-Pencil Case
-Coupons, Extra Points
-Assinment book
-5 dividers for each class
-paper,

So folders wouldn't work

(stuff, i'm going to have to buy everything over again, or atleast my mum sais so D:)

EDIT

Or just a tracking device.

lol i could really use one of those

BACKPACK unless they don't allow it, keep it in front of you IF THAT DOESNT WORK

Bringaak-47toschoolandshoottheforgetoutaeveryoneinyourway

Any questions?

They force us too.

Or you get D-Halls D:

30 mins after school detension.

They also do binder checks to see if we ahve everything organized :S

-Pencil Case
-Coupons, Extra Points
-Assinment book
-5 dividers for each class
-paper,

So folders wouldn't work

(stuff, i'm going to have to buy everything over again, or atleast my mum sais so D:)

EDIT

lol i could really use one of those

You school sucks, if it was me, I would be like, " I'll get and use what I want", I don't have the money to go out and buy binder, when foulder's are $.99 for 1, and binders are $5.00's. I know I'm going to be flamed for this post.

Coinkidink

BACKPACK unless they don't allow it, keep it in front of you IF THAT DOESNT WORK

Bringaak-47toschoolandshoottheforgetoutaeveryoneinyourway

Any questions?

SOme of the rules are trict

Some already broght a backpack Since he forgot sverything in his locker xD

In return, the teachers made him use a large bucket to bring to every class "so he wouldn't forget something in his binder"

You school sucks, if it was me, I would be like, " I'll get and use what I want", I don't have the money to go out and buy binder, when foulder's are $.99 for 1, and binders are $5.00's.

I wish i could just used folders.

I know I'm going to be flamed for this post.

not really

I never followed the school rules, they didn't want using my laptop there, {thinking I would cheat, or look at research or something} But I still brought, and I broke many other rules, thus why I was failed. loving teachers.

not really
Wait for Otis to come, he'll flame me for something.

I will be honored to forget your binder.  :cookieMonster: