Author Topic: Weapon Crosshair  (Read 9997 times)

Weapon Crosshair
A crosshair that is meant for battling.

Info

I got sick of all of the people making the silly crosshairs, and it was way to hard to choose from. So, I've made a battle-style crosshair that isn't super realistic, my plan was to go cartoon-like. The crosshair was fully tested and works normally.

Installing:

1. Backup the image called "CrossHair" in C:\Program Files\Blockland\Base\Client\Ui
2. Right click the image posted here and hit "Save As".
3. Save it as "CrossHair.png".
4. Save to the directory "C:\Program Files\Blockland\Base\Client\Ui .
5. ????
6. Crosshair.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 06:42:52 PM by I'm The Hunter »

Looks good,if I download this,can I get my first one back(the one that came with BlockLand)
Never mind I backed it up.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 06:46:43 PM by CopBlock »

Not good

Edit :
enough with the crosshairs

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREE'S!

Get the hell out of my topic, you obviously didn't read. It was supposed to look cartoony, and not super-realistic. Blockland's theme isn't super-realistic, last time I checked.

Freedom to zhe post to share thy oppinion of the moddification.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 07:30:56 PM by Zerteith »

Nvm

Fail opinion is fail, and slow edit is slow.

EDIT:
Looks good,if I download this,can I get my first one back(the one that came with BlockLand)

If you overwrite the file, you can delete it if you don't like it, and blockland will automatically regenerate the old crosshair. Similar to ColourSet.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 06:41:11 PM by I'm The Hunter »

WOOHOO! First Post!

Check Again Nitwit

Also This isnt too good compared to the others that came out.

Sorry, 1 Out of 10

Check Again Nitwit

Also This isnt too good compared to the others that came out.

Sorry, 1 Out of 10

Get the hell out of my topic, you obviously didn't read. It was supposed to look cartoony, and not super-realistic. Blockland's theme isn't super-realistic, last time I checked.

I like it because it's cartoony,instead of being more "real" looking,like (almost)all other ones.

enough with the crosshairs

Stop making overwriting files.