Post other peoples' terrible posts and mock them here.

Author Topic: Post other peoples' terrible posts and mock them here.  (Read 1866 times)

HERE'S A NEW DRAMA GAME FOR YOU DRAMA WHORES

Here's your chance, pick out any post from any forum member from any topic you want. Quote it here and criticize it as much as you want. And be prepared to defend your point if/when the original poster catches whiff that you just burned his stuff.

Rules of conduct
- Generally anything goes, but then that doesn't make you immune from other people's flaming now does it??
- Posts are still subject to forum rules of course.

Allow me to begin by picking out a pretty bad post:

Welcome to the internet.
And you if want to do anything you need to pay. >:(
If your to young to pay for it, your to young to be here.

Here's an excellent example. Just what the forget is going on? I got the first line, the second line had something going on about money but it lost me in the terrible syntax errors. After that, all the mistakes pretty much snowballed and made the third line even more nonsensical. Or maybe the entire concept of this remark was just terrible? And this was in a ROBLOX friend raid topic of all places, thanks for showing those starfishs exactly how stupid we can get.

Cuda feel free to counter me with whatever you can dredge up, that's part of the game.

Rise up to the challenge! Be a loving MAN! Go burn someone on the internet for making bad posts.

Your post almost makes as much sense as Subarashiiiaehiahiebiabasdf.

AKA, tl;dr.

For my quote.
Line 1. Welocome.
Line 2. You have to pay for to do anything thing in the world.
Line 3. If he is to young to pay for this game, he is to young to be here.

Is this what you were wanting?

No I wanted less Syntax errors, not more.

AKA, tl;dr.

Ouch, I almost felt that.

HERE'S A NEW DRAMA GAME FOR YOU DRAMA WHORES

Here's your chance, pick out any post from any forum member from any topic you want. Quote it here and criticize it as much as you want. And be prepared to defend your point if/when the original poster catches whiff that you just burned his stuff.

Rules of conduct
- Generally anything goes, but then that doesn't make you immune from other people's flaming now does it??
- Posts are still subject to forum rules of course.

Allow me to begin by picking out a pretty bad post:

Here's an excellent example. Just what the forget is going on? I got the first line, the second line had something going on about money but it lost me in the terrible syntax errors. After that, all the mistakes pretty much snowballed and made the third line even more nonsensical. Or maybe the entire concept of this remark was just terrible? And this was in a ROBLOX friend raid topic of all places, thanks for showing those starfishs exactly how stupid we can get.

Cuda feel free to counter me with whatever you can dredge up, that's part of the game.

Rise up to the challenge! Be a loving MAN! Go burn someone on the internet for making bad posts.

Ahahaha, what a lame post! </dramatroll>

Actually,your avater is a troll.

Ooh ooh, I got one!

AKA, tl;dr.

First line: Making fun of the original's poster's post by saying it makes no sense even thought it makes perfect sense. Second line: pointing out that it was too long and he didn't read it. You didn't read it, who cares? why do you waste your time posting that you didn't read a post because it was too long for you tiny attention span?

No, his avatar is a dwarf. Get it right.

Ahahaha, what a lame post! </dramatroll>

Touché

Actually, my "avater" is the face of beauty in its purest form and I love it for that very nature it possesses. But yeah it is kind of an attempted mind-forget but I've had it so long I don't even know here I'd be without it.

Come on guys it can't be that hard to go out and find bad posts on this forum. They're everywhere, just go look in General Discussions.

I love you Muffinmix.

Blockland sucks because you need to play to play. Seriously, who the hell would want to play a game where you have to play just to play? I don't have time to play Blockland before I can play it.

Worst spelling award goes to.....   

roblox super adom bm has a free vertion for rblox and hes suxes full and millins ppl play it   

ya, what did he say?
please translate

Blockland sucks because you need to play to play. Seriously, who the hell would want to play a game where you have to play just to play? I don't have time to play Blockland before I can play it.

I believe the laws of science require you to do something in order to do something...

And what the hell does the stuff in red mean?

Does anyone else feel another Roblox invasion coming on?

Nope, Otherwise I'd know.