Author Topic: New clan by Me!!!  (Read 5578 times)

I'm starting a clan called the Blockland Mafia (or BLM). In my clan we build forts, kill random people, and make confution. To enlist in my clan E-mail me at garrettwneal@hotmail.com. When you E-mail me give me you Blockland name and you E-mail adress. Join now and you get a cookie. :cookie:

P.S. You must have RTB!!!
P.S.S. You can not be part of another clan and if you are I will not let you join or kick you!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 04:04:06 PM by Me »

Hey can I join? I use AiO and build tall skyscrapers. I suck at deathmatches.

I'm in the following clans right now:
(\BH/)
Pirates!
<ADO>
(IM)
{USSR}
(EMPIRE)
[SWAT]
(WEEBL)
GD
MSB
-=MPU=-
[UN]
[FX]
[sith]
[jedi]
[TF]
[Eb]
(MM)
SSB
PUA (SS)
(Bnty Hntr)
[PT]
[TMJK]
BC
[PB]
[Myrmidon]
[H4X]
(Ct)
(UB)
^RM^
(LS)
WF
[TBH]
[zom]
<CBC>
[raW]
-BS-
[KNX]
[AL}
[N]
[BLR]
[SHS]
-=FA=-
[BSB]
TMG(RR)
[RR]
[CB]
[US Army]
(JJK)

Wedge, ^RM^ is dead, and you were never in it. Your not in (MM) or [Myrmidon] either :/

You can be from another clan, but you have to be willing to kill fellow clan members from that clan, not mine.

Just E-mail me to find out what's OK!
garrettwneal@hotmail.com

Wedge, ^RM^ is dead, and you were never in it. Your not in (MM) or [Myrmidon] either :/

Wow someone doesn't know what a joke is.

lol i have a script that makes me a castle and i have Bl1.6a  Bl0002 and RTB if you know scriptshadow youv seen this castle thats were i got it But im in the[un] clan and dont want to kill ppl in that clan lol why would i want 2

lol i have a script that makes me a castle and i have Bl1.6a  Bl0002 and RTB if you know scriptshadow youv seen this castle thats were i got it But im in the[un] clan and dont want to kill ppl in that clan lol why would i want 2
Ok, another exception. If you are in a clan you dont have to kill them, just don't revile my plans.

um...........i guess thats fine

nevermind. you can be in any clan.