Author Topic: Billy Mays Here  (Read 2942 times)

Ace

Breakin' your back.

So you'll never have trouble claiming what's yours.

BILLY MAYS SEEMS TO ALWAYS HAVE CAPSLOCK ON.

THE NEW OCKSEY CLEEN STAIN REMOVER

IT'LL WORK LIKE MAGIC
JUST RUB IT ON
AND ITS GONE

ORDER OXY CLEAN STAIN REMOVER AND WE'LL SHIP A BROKEN WASHING MACHINE TO YOU FOR FREE

GET ON THE BALL! (Haha real Billy Mays quote.)

GET ON THE BALL! (Haha real Billy Mays quote.)
ARE YOU ON THE BALL?

GET ON THE BALL!

BILLY MAYS SEEMS TO ALWAYS HAVE CAPSLOCK ON.
hahahahaha

edit: I meant HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YAY DJY
Actually, it's "YAY SUPERTOASTER" since in the credits of the video, it said that Billy Mays was played by Super Toaster, Djy i'm guessing just told him what to do before going into random servers with him and besides that, he only recorded what Super Toaster did, Super Toaster did all the acting, or sound playing or what ever you wanna call it :P

Actually, it's "YAY SUPERTOASTER" since in the credits of the video, it said that Billy Mays was played by Super Toaster, Djy i'm guessing just told him what to do before going into random servers with him and besides that, he only recorded what Super Toaster did, Super Toaster did all the acting, or sound playing or what ever you wanna call it :P

Why do those guys pop up everywhere I go? Are they really well known, or just well known here?

K, his name is just one word, and it's not capitalized.
supertoaster
get it right aahhhhhh

Why do those guys pop up everywhere I go? Are they really well known, or just well known here?
Well, Djy used to play BL, and he was pretty well known for TIOB.