Author Topic: Red Light Saber  (Read 22910 times)

Meh i dont really care what people thought about this causee people wanted it is the things i tri hard on that i care about.

Nice Hilt but crapy laser.

Hey you could give it a right click blocking ability.

If you could have, you probably should have made the saber partly trans(idk if that's possible though) and glow slightly.

But I think other than that it's awesome! Good job on the hilt, too!

i love this, im DL'ing now.

p.s definitely make this again in more colours. or if possible the laser could be the same colour as the brick it is coming from. (or just red if its a starting item in a mini)

Looks good.
Might download

Make it so the color of your paint makes it the color of the light saber :D like with skiis

MAKE OTHER COLORS AWSOME WEOPON I LOVE IT  :cookie: x100000000

hey can you make it move like the fancy sward from lord of the rings rpg server

hey can you make star wars minifig cloths i want to make a star wars rpg  :cookieMonster: (me) loves  :cookie: (you)

to late once he makes star wars minifig stuff IM MAKING ONE MUHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 02:42:34 PM by wrothmonk »

MEGA WOOT I LUV, green and blu plz
86 cookies 4 u  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: <exact
Uh cookie spam mauch???

On topic: The model is okay, and I love it =D

...um?....its cool but uh...its a friken lightsaber. we already have halo in blockland...now starwars?

Shut the forget up, we don't have that Crapass Halo in here. Besides, Star Wars is loving better than Halo.

On-topic, it's too round.