Author Topic: Baseplate Variations  (Read 4975 times)

Baseplate Variations
Baseplate variations in heights 2x, 4x and 5x

Description
It's heights, 2x and 4x, are not the heights of 1x1x1s stacked. It is the height of the large cubes, such that 2x is actually 1x1x1 with 2 plates, while 4x is 3 1x1x1s with 1 plate. The icons took 1 hour of screenshooting, grayscaling and cropping, so do not whine about how bad it looks. This was created by request of JayDee04 who spends his entire life building with cubes.

The x5 height baseplates are the same as the ones in the brick tab.

Screenshots

Download
Brick_Baseplates.zip (Last Updated: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 am)

Installation
Put Brick_Baseplates.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

YaY! Good job man!
Downloading!
FIRST POST! :D

This was created by request of JayDee04 who spends his entire life building with cubes.

XD

The only suggestion I have for this is change the file name, its too original and I see another baseplate add-on overwriting this.

The only suggestion I have for this is change the file name, its too original and I see another baseplate add-on overwriting this.

then change it yourself if you're not too lazy...

and these are useful!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 02:49:24 PM by phflack »

I like what your doing, keep doing it.

Yeah base plate bricks XD

« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 10:35:25 PM by Ether »

When brick packs attack -_-

shut up bricks are damn useful!

every sence that guy realesed his random bricks every one els has realesed they'r bricks

I never download bricks just becuase I want my builds to be compatible with others.

First there was a wave of crossairs.  Than there was a blockland computer wave.  Now everyone is making bricks?

(BTW, still useful anyway.)