Author Topic: RE: Spending 1 grand on halloween  (Read 3136 times)

HAHAHAHAH, YOU BLEW PROBABLY LIKE A 2 YEAR'S WORTH OF ALLOWANCE ON A COSTUME AND NOW CAN NEVER GET IT BACK.
You'll feel real stupid in 3 years or so about spending 1 grand on Halloween.

Allowance 100 For 1 week So hurr friend.

I feel stupid paying $1500 a month for a new car. And for spending nearly $500 today on PC parts. And for paying $60 a month for my iPhone bill.

Then I realize the car will be used for years to come, and give me an amazing credit score. The PC parts will provide hours of entertainment and mild bragging rights. I enjoy all the fun things I can do on my iPhone.

I would not blow $1000 on something only good for one night.

Allowance 100 For 1 week So hurr friend.
100 pesos? :cookieMonster:
You'll still feel bad about spending 1 grand on Halloween though.

Really? because me and my brother where planing on scaring the stuff out of kids and also the suit is washable. OH YEAH I HAVE A JAPANESE NAME AND I LIVE IN ARGENTINA YEAH THATS SO loving TRUE.

Really? because me and my brother where planing on scaring the stuff out of kids and also the suit is washable. OH YEAH I HAVE A JAPANESE NAME AND I LIVE IN ARGENTINA YEAH THATS SO loving TRUE.
What?

If you guys where smart. You would know my name is japanese.

he locked the thread

don't continue the argument here

loving prick

Japanese names suck. Being Japanese and living in Japan is awesome though. Argentina sucks in every way shape and form.

Also, you can scare the stuff out of kids with a simple $80 mask. Hell you can scare them with nothing more then a fork. You're gonna get bored of using the same suit over and over again, so it being washable doesn't even matter. Besides, why would it get dirty on Halloween?

he locked the thread

don't continue the argument here

loving prick

I was left unsatisfied and wanted to argue some more.
Dun make me fire you from our music production team. <3

That doesn't mean you're Japanese dumbstuff.

Wut wut? Ya and my name in real life in Lt Chub Chub..... Seriously only handicaps use there real names on the internet (or the kind of person who likes to be violently raped up the arse whole by child enthusiasts).

Besides, why would it get dirty on Halloween?
Why would you wear it after Halloween?

Your not japanese and you don't live in Argentina. Your just another guy who wants to be Japanese.

So stop watching anime and be the sniveling American you are.

A loving grand? What the Christ did he buy?

If I had a grand to spend on a costume I would've bought an authentic fully kitted SWAT outfit with a shield and a baton and everything and run around with that. Maybe that Burger King mask to go with it. But then that would only run me up about 400. I'd also be able to wear it any time something wacky's going down so it would be all good.

But forget man, for 1000 dollars? I don't know, I'd buy some good food for a few months.