Author Topic: Meteors!  (Read 4539 times)

If you have never seen meteors in AoT, then check out these pics, taken just a few minutes ago (yes, it was just a few minutes ago)

Ha you all said i was crazy! I knew they existed! dont get killed :D This is the second one i have heard of.

I wasnt killed but I was damaged a little.

I also think it would be cool if they were bigger.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 07:51:12 PM by JubeiX90 »

It'd be cool if they were like the meteor in Final Fantasy 11.

I dont like that kind of RPG either. I like the kind where you run and hack monsters without waiting for a turn. Its too slow and is very boring (dont flame me, this is just my opinion)

That's why I play Phantasy Star Online, got friends and quick hack 'n' slash action.

Please, keep to the topic...

I was there when the meteor shower happened...Awesome. The next meteor shower should be (if the 8 hour thing is true) somewhere around 3:45 pm Pacific Standard Time use http://www.time.gov if you don't understand timezones.

Edit: If it happens it happens, there is no way to predict when it'll happen. If you're in the middle of one then you're lucky.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 12:25:30 PM by Mike951 »

okay sooo about 17:45 for me

Badspot

• Administrator
It's not on a timer, it's random chance.  But the chance comes out to about once in every 8 hour period, on average.  It could happen twice in 5 minutes, it might not happen for days. 

....as an...random event?.....

A volcano... A meteor shower... I wonder if its AoT-Apocalypse. One day, someone is going to log on, and where they were once standing in the middle of port town, they will fall 326.2mph straight into a chasm of rapidly flowing lava.