Author Topic: Im gonna eat this now..  (Read 639 times)

I buyed it 20 minutes ago in a store. :cookieMonster:

The ham looks a little dated, and what the forget is at the tip of that first slice?

The ham looks a little dated, and what the forget is at the tip of that first slice?
It's the ear....DUH! lol

Blech though. I can't eat Ham. Makes me violently ill. :( I miss eatins mah bacons.

Blech though. I can't eat Ham. Makes me violently ill. :( I miss eatins mah bacons.
What? Seriously? Get yourself checked man. Ham is the best meat available.

What? Seriously? Get yourself checked man. Ham is the best meat available.
Oh I've been checked. One of my exes didn't believe that I was allergic and I ate a corndog. Was bedridden for 3 days. Well either in bed or pissing out my butt. Either way, it's almost lethal to eat. I'd hate to find out what a lethal dose would be if a corndog screws me up that much. :/

I also worked at Subway for a little while. I had to quit after a few months because contact with the pork caused my skin to burn away as if I had dipped it in corrosive acids. Always had bandages on my fingers. Almost lost the ability to grow two fingernails on my hands. Took me nearly a year to recover from that. And no, those gloves didn't work to protect me as there was ham particles all in the air. If you can smell it, then that's what it is. That's how smell works. So enough inhalation, touch, and possibly eating some of it through a lack of keeping meats properly separated now and then, I was messed up. So now I can't work in a restaurant if it has even a scrap of pork on the menu.

parma ham is win so is the ham that has mustard bits on the edge