Author Topic: An trailer about my savefile: GTA - Peek City  (Read 1873 times)

YouTube video #:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iya688fsNFM

The savefile coming today, so don't ask it in my topic by Gallery. It's coming soon (31th october) :D

Discuss about it. :panda:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:04:32 AM by Twix[NL] »

Here's an idea, don't use the sound from the trailer, instead use the original song? Anyway 0:26 "ye ye its good to see you back" was my fav line in GTA:SA, it always cracks me up. The video sucks, you posted in Off-topic for Christ sakes and you just flew around the city from a far making it impossible to see any real detail.

Here's an idea, don't use the sound from the trailer, instead use the original song? Anyway 0:26 "ye ye its good to see you back" was my fav line in GTA:SA, it always cracks me up. The video sucks, you posted in Off-topic for Christ sakes and you just flew around the city from a far making it impossible to see any real detail.

High Quality coming.

Im just gone so sick of seeing it..lol

nice build! very realistic

I like the build, but the video was horrible.

Badspot

• Administrator
Why are people stuffting on the video?  I thought it was good. 

Using the sound from the trailer was good because the "So you back on the block, huh?" quote takes on a double meaning.

Why are people stuffting on the video?  I thought it was good. 

Using the sound from the trailer was good because the "So you back on the block, huh?" quote takes on a double meaning.
The vidoe itsself is not bad, but the grapihics suck.

Badspot

• Administrator
The vidoe itsself is not bad, but the grapihics suck.
What.

While I watch the video, I could hardly make out what its what saying. I could make out the bricks and know what......You know I guess up, I'm not going to win.

The video was pretty good, it would've been better if you made a DM and hosted the server while you flew around the map. It looked like a deserted city and that ruined the feel of thrill of it.