Author Topic: Hezkore's Cool Face  (Read 3582 times)

Please note: This face is NOT mine. It was the work of Hezkore, who had given me permission to upload it. Do not credit me for this.

The reason I'm uploading this is because I truly believe this was one of the best faces to grace Blockland. It was originally posted very early in retail's cycle. Unfortunately, it was uploaded to BJayWay which went down very shortly after. What's more is that the original author of the face never came back to post on these boards.

Almost three months ago just after version 9 came out, I came across Hezkore in game by chance, and asked him if he was ever going to come back and post his face again. Apparently he doesn't even have the face anymore, and never thought much of it to begin with.

So there you have it. Apparently I'm(and anyone else is) allowed to do whatever with it. I would've done this almost three months ago then, but I was lazy.

I've taken the liberty of cleaning the image up a little(by somewhat removing the white outlines that are visible in game), giving it an appropriate file name(The original I had was called hezkore31431710206), and making a thumbnail to go with it.

Here's a preview image.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzae1iogrmg
Simply put the zip file into your add-ons directory.

Tell Hezkore that I said it looks great...

P.S.  Happy halloween! }:D

The cigar slightly remindes me of a pen.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 03:53:07 AM by Supreme Commander »