Poll

Did you Trick or Treat this year?

Yes
13 (33.3%)
No
26 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Trick or Treat  (Read 2693 times)

Post any comments you have to say.

Bio did but he didn't get much :(

I'm loving sick as a dog now. If anyone says "Sour Skittles" to me IRL, I'm gonna puke on their face.

No, I didn't, but I got a stuffload of leftover handouts. Bleh.

I'm loving sick as a dog now. If anyone says "Sour Skittles" to me IRL, I'm gonna puke on their face.

No, I didn't, but I got a stuffload of leftover handouts. Bleh.
SOUR SKITTLES MUHAHAHAHAHAA
yeah but im sick too
(loving candy over dose)

I hate candy. I don't participate in this crappy holiday :P

Too old to trick-or-treat, I'm now forced to hand it out

Too old to trick-or-treat, I'm now forced to hand it out
You should scare kids not hand it out.  :cookieMonster:

I was working all night, but I did manage to get bribed $20 to gas up a bus for someone and even found a mini pumpkin on a bus, so I got to draw a Jack O Lantern. So I suppose I didn't miss out on everything this Halloween. So I'm content.

Say Hello Thod. (He's the pumpkinling I found!)

i ate like 15 king size twix,ughh...

I was working all night, but I did manage to get bribed $20 to gas up a bus for someone and even found a mini pumpkin on a bus, so I got to draw a Jack O Lantern. So I suppose I didn't miss out on everything this Halloween. So I'm content.

Thod is awesome. :D

All hail thod. :D

I didn't trick or treat, i instead took pictures of neat looking houses, but my brother's camera sucks, it's a video camera, the picture mode doesn't have a flash on it, so the houses were dark, even with the lights, i would've used my camera, but something is wrong with it >.>

I only trick or treated two houses on the way to my friends house so I could scare little kids with her.

Went to a friends house played Guitar Hero, ordered pizza. Good times good times.