Author Topic: RELOCKED: Wall Decals: Portal Warnings  (Read 11250 times)

Somebody should actually re-do them so it's a blockland minifig instead of the stick figure.

Yay I DL'ed wall warnings and floor warnings.

Fail, all you did was copy the image and to be honest, the image you used has to be one of the worst images you could find.   It just looks like you took a screenshot in-game and pasted them onto a decal.
Then make your own and post them if you think you can do better. Did you even download them and look at them in-game? Because pictures aren't everything.

With your permission, may I trans the backgrounds and throw them on RTB? :D

With your permission, may I trans the backgrounds and throw them on RTB? :D
Absolutely, as long as I am credited. =)
(I only made them with the original backgrounds so it would look realistic anyway.)

O_O That's a first! What happens? What does it say?
It dosn't say anything.. it just shut the game down when I start a game... unless they arn't enabled...

It dosn't say anything.. it just shut the game down when I start a game... unless they arn't enabled...

I really doubt my prints are crashing your game. It just shuts off as soon as you start up Blockland?

I really doubt my prints are crashing your game. It just shuts off as soon as you start up Blockland?
yup, shuts right down... and how do I know its yours... when disabled everything is fine... this isn't the only print though :)

I've shown you proof, when disabled the game works again... I'll try re-DL again

You're the first person this has happened to, so I think it's an unfortunate coincidence.

Then make your own and post them if you think you can do better. Did you even download them and look at them in-game? Because pictures aren't everything.
yes they are, those are in game pictures you handicap.  That is what they look like, it isn't like the other few ones are totally different.

And i could do better and make my own, i am in the process, i actually put WORK into my decals.

Want to see the one i finished?   http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blockland00803rd8.png

Think about things before you post like that, everyone knows i make decals way better than this and hardly ever if at all copy and paste from images.

Edit: 
Absolutely, as long as I am credited. =)
(I only copy and pasted them with the original backgrounds so it would look realistic anyway.)
fixed.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 07:38:07 PM by jirue »

These are my first prints, so you can shut the hell up. Of course I copied and pasted. I wanted them to be the exact pictures from the game. Why would I make them look any different? These are just for people who wanted the actual ones from the game.

Post your prints, they look better than mine. They have blockheads in them. Why not make wall prints for signs? It would work great.

Have a great life.

Nice I like it  :cookieMonster:
Thank you. I'm glad SOMEONE appreciates me making the actual warnings from Portal.