Author Topic: Brickman's Decal/Face Pack: UPDATE BETTER DECALS  (Read 6112 times)

Hey, I just spent a day making some decals. Some might be easy, But still neat (Charlie Brown ghost decal/face). Anyways here they are.

Decal Pack

Decal Guitar (Hand done on Paint.NET)

Decal Classic Ghost (Look for face on this page)

Decal Skeleton (Bones are transparent)

Decal SnowSuit (Look for face on this page)

Decal Pack Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/zjtlmgz5xjy/Decal_BrickmansDecalPack.zip

Face Pack

Face Classic Ghost (Look for decal on this page)

Face Snow Suit (Look for decal on this page)

Face Computer

Face Pack Download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/uyqndjotzky/Face_Brickmans_Facepack.zip

Feel free to rate x/10! If you say they're all crappy and I should get a life, I really don't care.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:36:27 AM by Brickman »

They need way more work.

especially the pumpkin's mouth

bt teh ghostiezz r rathar gewd!

sorry i had a sudden urge to type like that.

I have added better Decals/Faces, And took away the crappy ones.

is the ghost supposed to look like swiss cheese!?

The skeleton needs some work...

The guitar is awsome!

Computer shouldn't have a face...

Snow suit and face need a bit more work...

is the ghost supposed to look like swiss cheese!? Watch Charlie Brown.

The skeleton needs some work... I'll work on it

The guitar is awsome! Thanks, I spent hours on that

Computer shouldn't have a face... It's a face decal, What do you expect?

Snow suit and face need a bit more work... Kay

No and lol wtf hours on some thing that easy.
LearnHao2Quote. Anyways The guitar? I did that on Paint.Net.

LearnHao2Quote. Anyways The guitar? I did that on Paint.Net. Like So.
I can quote just fine, Badspot disabled quote in quotes so idiots don't spam and break the rules. Also putting your text within some one else's quote is just stupid unless you add in bold font to make it stand out. And Yes the Guitar, if it took you hours then you really need to learn how to do it faster then that, it would only take me a few mins if that.

I can quote just fine, Badspot disabled quote in quotes so idiots don't spam and break the rules. Also putting your text within some one else's quote is just stupid unless you add in bold font to make it stand out. And Yes the Guitar, if it took you hours then you really need to learn how to do it faster then that, it would only take me a few mins if that.
I knew that, But you could have atleast typed in what you wanted to highlight. Plus I didn't google that picture, Or whatever you thought I did And I made it close up then resized it to [256/256] Pixels, So I was working with a larger picture when I made it And thus making the finnished model take longer to complete.(I know I should have had it set to [256/256] Before I was done, But I didn't Big Deal.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:37:59 AM by Brickman »

I didn't google that picture, Or whatever you thought I did And I made it close up then resized it to [256/256] Pixels
I never said you did but you reacting like your guilty as hell and suggesting some thing you most likely did. Also its time for a quote from my friend, "Americans cannot take constructive criticisms what so ever" which is true because every time I tell some one it sucks they complain about some bullstuff and never get anywhere in life.

Then I'll stop being blind to your "Constructive Criticism" And just take it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 04:04:20 PM by Brickman »

nice I like the computer face and snow team suit heres some cookies!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: