Author Topic: 3D Companion Cube  (Read 4279 times)

Dug this up from the depths of my computer, a screenshot I took of a 3D Companion Cube I made while being bored in a meeting for our school's robotics team. We had nothing else to do, so I just randomly put this together. It was never finished and never will be, and I know, the edges are a little crappy too. Enjoy.

P.S. It was my first year ever using a CAD program.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 06:23:00 PM by Regulith »

I wish I could do this stuff.

Excellent work.

I like it. :D

9/10, the weird outlines are weird.

bored in a meeting for our school's robotics team.
You screw with cad while being bored in robotics meetings also? This is weird due to my 4th period being drafting class and me in robotics.

If that's Autodesk Inventor, you can do a nice render of it in Inventor Studio.

Ah, it is. I may actually be able to finish it, we have the same program as last year and I still have the saved file on a flash drive...

bump, looks great REALLY want a render :(

Aah, Autodesk... Brings back memories of me and my friend's failure to use dynamic simulation. I got error messages, he tried to make a demonstration for how a highlighter works. He instead made a demonstration of how a highlighter can explode.

He instead made a demonstration of how a highlighter can explode.
I would like to see this...

He erased it, and I never had a copy anyway. :(

He erased it, and I never had a copy anyway. :(
Curses! Foiled again.

:o me doin robotics too, time to work on a robot arm to pick this up for inventions
while being bored in a meeting for our school's robotics team. [/img]
NoU! you cant be bored doin that!

:o me doin robotics too, time to work on a robot arm to pick this up for inventionsNoU! you cant be bored doin that!

Go forget a pine tree for bumping.