Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 244426 times)

RTB has nothing to do with port forwarding, UPnP, or your ability to host a server. You should ask that question elsewhere and omit any reference to RTB from it.

I've got a problem with RTB 3.4

It keeps wanting me to download some kind of gun.

It says:

(Gun Name) You have version 0

Update?

I've said yes and no many times. Each time I pull up Blockland again, it asks me again.

What is the name of the gun? Can you send me the zip file at support@returntoblockland.com ?

Sure. It's my computer at home doing it. My laptop never did it.

Note: Laptop is XP, Desktop is Vista

I'll tell you which one it is once I get home in 3 hours or so.

Bump.

Just got home.

The add-on is the GodGun Fixed by SuperCrash 7209

Wtf?

It says it was made Wednesday 31 December 1969 at 11:59 PM.

Pic:

Emailed .zip

Note: Description says it's back from the fail bin...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:16:20 PM by Deathwishez »

Wednesday 31 December 1969 at 11:59 PM.
-1 timestamp?  :cookieMonster:

Note: Description says it's back from the fail bin...

Well, it might have been failbinned as you stated. I had the same problem: I started up my BL and my add-on was gone. I checked my console and found it had been disabled by the failbin script. I had to edit the information of it so I could still run my own Add-On.

Right, Ephialtes? :/

Can you try opening Blockland again and updating it again? I've enabled API debugging for your ID (9740 i think) so it should give a better idea of what's happening.

It would be cool to be noticed when a friend logs in. Instead of searching through the player list every few minutes.

Can you try opening Blockland again and updating it again? I've enabled API debugging for your ID (9740 i think) so it should give a better idea of what's happening.

Okay. I've updated the mystery add-on.

Note: It's still asking my to update it.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:01:02 PM by Deathwishez »

...So, Bout those groups randomly dissapearing after i make them and restart BL.

problem with this RTB is that it removed the JVS content. now i can only load stuff that allows 50 content!