Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 242702 times)

Pure excellence! Whoever doesn't like this is a mega noob!

Good App looking forward to the friends list

Pure excellence! Whoever doesn't like this is a mega noob!
I don't like it and I'm not a mega noob...?

............................. ...........................WH Y WONT IT LET ME DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!

........................................................WHY WONT IT LET ME DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!
Works fine for me

........................................................WHY WONT IT LET ME DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!
Link too old?

ogm you are noob!

PERHAPS WE COULD UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION AND TRY TO HELP IF YOU COULD CALMLY SIT DOWN AND ACTUALLY EXPLAIN SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU'VE DONE SO FAR AND WHAT THE forget YOU ARE TRYING TO DO.

Bump, new RTB site looks cool :o

You don't like it because you're a fanboy of BL Cloud.

Which 90% of the code is stolen from RtB.
The rest is small edits and little commands.

Why would my liking of one mod affect my liking of another unrelated mod?
Prove that code was stolen.
And how is code stolen from two completely different mods?

Not in any interest of either party here, but how can one be a fanboy of something one made himself?

Not in any interest of either party here, but how can one be a fanboy of something one made himself?
niliscro, impling you aren't means you don't like what you made yourself, which makes no sense.
inductive logic going on here.

niliscro, impling you aren't means you don't like what you made yourself, which makes no sense.
inductive logic going on here.
No logic at all going on there.
The lone fact that you've created something doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to love it or be a fanboy of it; I can make something without obsessing over it and sucking my own richard.

A good example would be Minecraft's creator, Notch.  He made the game, but he isn't part of the "Notch Fellatio" fan group.

No logic at all going on there.
The lone fact that you've created something doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to love it or be a fanboy of it; I can make something without obsessing over it and sucking my own richard.

A good example would be Minecraft's creator, Notch.  He made the game, but he isn't part of the "Notch Fellatio" fan group.

ah, true, suppose i can see the difference, but most people would be inclined to love what they've made, as opposed to a "meh" reaction.