Author Topic: gay prob  (Read 3190 times)

ok age of time when you die you lose all your mony now it IS SO GAY they realy need to fix that and some player should make that script and paste it here or any script just as long as they fix those stupid you die and have to start all over with 0 money

It's not stupid. And you're an idiot that no-one likes already, because you called it a "gay" problem.
It's not stupid because it's a way to stop people wanting to die.

If you didn't lose any money, people would just commit Self Delete all the time, like being chased by other players, being chased by police, in a cave and too lazy to get out, etc. With the money penalty it makes the game alot less easy and makes it more of a challenge. And there's a bank.

So get off of the forums and stop whining, you disgusting family man. Nobody likes you.

woah, tone it down kitty. he may be an ass but that doesn't mean you have to lower to his level

Kitty just pwned him.

10/10

Sorry TMC, and thank you Kev.. ^_^

well thats just gay then, isn't it...
go back to runescape >:0

hey now theres nothing wrong with runescape :(

runescape is boring!!

its boring until u become teh pwnxxor at it, then it is kick ass.

yes, but to become teh pwnzor you have to wast several years of your life, without breaks or sleep. Actualy, that's to get halfway to pwnzor.

lmao yeah ive been playing for about a year and im lvl 55 with full rune armour and a dragon long sword

Oh yea? Im level 66... really.

Grr stay on topics you prunescape freaks

make this the last post about runescape.

i stole my friend account (well, actually i traded it for thug2) and he has full rune and a rune skimmy loel. i take all his stuff regularly and put it on my account :D