Author Topic: Port: Trash Man World 4  (Read 14382 times)

OMG!! JJ!!

I'm so happy to see you

Ontopic:yay! Bring on da trashman maps!

No picture? im not downloading until there is a picture of it.

Hey JJ!
Isn't this the map from your 8-month-old V8 SkyHigh build?
Wow that was fun, lol.

Thanks for porting, but don't you need permission from the original owner?
(As in expressed permission, not just giving them credit.)
It is ok this is a good map.

no pix no clix is stupid on this map its awsome

I don't care if people port my maps. What I want to know though (forgive me because I've been gone for about a year or more), is why do things need to be ported? Did the game go through that much of a change? Or is it just the fact that the forums links were lost over the long period of time?

Finally PORTED!!!!

off topic: @ your avatar, internet explorer wins

lovey map

I don't care if people port my maps. What I want to know though (forgive me because I've been gone for about a year or more), is why do things need to be ported? Did the game go through that much of a change? Or is it just the fact that the forums links were lost over the long period of time?

After the transition from V8 to V9 the add-on system changed so much that all add-ons/music and maps had to be reset. The system works differnetly now so people change some things in the old add-ons to work now.

A default add-on now consists of: a Server.cs  a Description and the add-on's .cs file. You archive it into a .Zip (Not a .rar) and just put it in your add-ons folder. No extraction nescasary. All Add-ons including maps go into the add-ons section.

To top on to Mr. Snipe's post, the v8 Add-Ons, maps, music and prints forums were disabled from being viewed by normal members and were replaced by new ones, as well as a new forum called the Fail Bin where unwanted stuff goes.

For pictures:
1. Go to google.
2. Type in "trashman world."
3. Go to the images section.
Was that really that hard?

For all those lazy asses out there, here it is.

It juat keeps reapetong and reapting and reapting oN AND ON AND ON. i hate those types of maps