3 (3.1%)
yes
7 (7.3%)
burn in hell
14 (14.6%)
Yiff in hell furcigarette
54 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: About people hating me  (Read 6106 times)

Who is this?
A fur cigarette, obviously. You don't need to know anything else to hate him with extreme prejudice.

I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU so i dont really hate or like you if i dont know you

what... so just cus im black your gonna hate me JUST CUS THE COLOR OF MY SKIN YOU GONNA SAY IM LESS THAN YOU CUS IM BLACK?!!?

what... so just cus im black your gonna hate me JUST CUS THE COLOR OF MY SKIN YOU GONNA SAY IM LESS THAN YOU CUS IM BLACK?!!?
Stop being tribal. No one said anything about you being black.

Well, i guess you're alright as long as you don't post anything that's against the rules

Also, just curious, how come Tails and Adam weren't ever bothered about being furries but YTFK is?

No, we hate you because you are a furcigarette.

Now your lowering yourself accusing us of racism, when we only called you a furcigarette who should yiff in hell.
Go to hell, ignorant furcigarette.

I didn't hate you until you created this topic.

I didn't hate you until you created this topic.
im sorry

people... on the internet... and throughout larger... towns have lost a sence of being funny and... being nice, I live in a smallish town murray most of the people here are fairly level headed but then colledge kids come and i just want to kill people cus they dont know how to drive how to say thank you and how to be just plain nice. and thats how i treat the internets im a fur, and others are goonies

What's a Furry?

This better not be a meme.

What's a Furry?

This better not be a meme.
Furry = person who dresses up as animals and gets a sick loveual thrill off it.

AKA, beating off to people in animal costumes or humanoid animals.

That sounds like the biased opinion of an anti-furry.

That sounds like the biased opinion of an anti-furry.
Not all of them jerk off to bestiality crap(a lot do), but they all have a weird obsession with anthropomorphic animals.

I get this odd feeling that I am in disagreement with myself... Like if I just switched sides.

I get this odd feeling that I am in disagreement with myself... Like if I just switched sides.

get rid of that stolen deviantart avatar