3 (3.1%)
yes
7 (7.3%)
burn in hell
14 (14.6%)
Yiff in hell furcigarette
54 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: About people hating me  (Read 6186 times)

So with that comment I could have walked around, brandishing semi-automatic firearms, and letting all my bullets loose on a crowd of people.

I wouldn't take it so seriously, but apparently you would.

Hate is the embodiment of a very strong emotion. As for the second part:
there is fear and liking thats it

And I called you and them ignorant.

So with that comment I could have walked around, brandishing semi-automatic firearms, and letting all my bullets loose on a crowd of people.
I wouldn't take it so seriously, but apparently you would.
You are an idiot. You have not idea what you or I said. I never stated that you did the same but have stated that you would as said before willingly do the same if you could.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 06:47:32 PM by General Omega »

Saying that stuff makes you no better then those who would start up school shootings.

You make it sound like what I said is equal to killing, for I would be "no better" than a mass-murderer.

i just wish that i could take over the world, and rule with an iron fist, i think ill start with france...
Me too. Though I doubt I ever will, and all you guys pray for it that I don't.
Iron fist is basically saying tyrant/tyranny and last I checked, Tryanny is torture and that is worse then death.

Note: the bold there is to show how he was more or less serious/threatening about it.

You ignorant fools. Why oppress someone's way of life?

From what I've seen so far I can agree that allot of people don't actively hate furries as much as they profess they do, they're just looking for someone to flame.

The thing for me is that they bring this "way of life" to us, wave it around, start dancing with it, and then go off in a loving fit when someone happens to think it's a dumb special interest. It's a common attention-grabbing scheme, except when someone bashes their special interest then they go over the top ape stuff and forget everything up in their nerd rage. No one strips anyone's freedom away, no one physically hinders anyone when sharing an opinion about something or someone, except maybe someone's e-pride. Furries will continue doing whatever the forget they do regardless of what people say on the internet, and that's FINE, it's their life and thank god.

What's not fine is the reaction, the fact that the majority will be absolutely insulted when you have the audacity to tell them their hello kitty research won't fly, and they will make you rue the day you ever bashed their stupid special interest and make it their mission to have furryism exist in a perfect unicorn-shemale world where no one will be able to bash their stuff. Second Life is a  brimming example of exactly how pompous these friends can get. From my personal experiences with them, I can soundly say I very much hate the majority of them.

Although I will say that I don't think YTFK is a bad case for this, as he's been pretty quiet about it even with everyone trying to get at him for it. I voted Yes because he made the thread (didn't really read it either, poll so Yes), then saw the furry stuff and had to write something about the whole general background of it. And no, I still refuse to flame anyone who has not proven themselves really deserving of it, and I think YTFK is certainly not deserving, except maybe the minor "lets see how many people hate me" stuff which will get you flamed regardless.

I have rarely seen them act as the way you say and am thankful for that. I meant that post in a more general meaning also. I am fed up with the people I described and I am wondering when what Martin Luther King jr. said will finally become a reality. It is an insult to me and I think you would agree with me to say that it is also an insult to all of us to be intolerant to others.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 07:08:27 PM by General Omega »

All I dont like about him is that furry buttlove avatar, blaahg

You ignorant fools. Why oppress someone's way of life? Would you willingly tell every Muslim to forget off due to them being that way, or tell gay people that they are not equal due to their preferences.
No, because I don't think Muslims and Homoloveuals are worthless wastes of life, in most cases.

It's quite the opposite for furries.

Im not the kind of furry that goes around looking for beastiality, i dont dress up in the suits because i have beter things to do than act like an animal
i just wish that i could take over the world, and rule with an iron fist, i think ill start with france...
Got any more lies you'd like to peddle? I bet you're really the kind of furry that dresses in animal suits, wears diapers, stuffs yourself in those diapers, and then jerks off or has love with an animal/other furry.

Oh stuff, this cigarette is going to take over the world! Watch out boys!

I am fed up with the people I described and I am wondering when what Martin Luther King jr. said will finally become a reality.

With the advent of better education, maybe. Even then, society would still be bogged down by disinformation and subtle propaganda.

hate isnt an emotion
If you like someone, that's an emotion. If you dislike someone, that's the emotion on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Love is just stronger liking, and hate is stronger dislike. All of them are emotions.

YIFF IN HEAVEN FURcigarette!

:cookieMonster:

If your 'knowledge' about the fandom involves the stupid stereotypes such as all furries like bestiality, and they all dress up in fursuits and forget each other, and hate them because of your ignorance, then I will at least attempt to explain it - a love of anthropomorphic/humanized animals, not always loveual (I know several furries who don't like furry research)
However, if you actually know and understand what it is, and still don't like it, then I completely respect your opinion, as long as you don't go around randomly saying "I HATE FURRIES I HATE FURRIES", especially how, according to you, they go around randomly saying "IM A FURRY IM A FURRY" (Maybe a slight exaggeration, but you get the idea)

On the other side, YTFK is overreacting a little bit with his retaliations, not to mention having an avatar directly cut from a research pic, which is a bit too much. I may even decide to change my avatar, if I can find something to replace it with.

ITT:
"Furries are cigarettes, and should get the forget out"
"nio i gud ppl no lyk Riddlers hu kll meny ppl"
"No. Get out"

:< I'm a furry, I just don't make big deals out of everything and cause giant drama.

ITT:
"Furries are cigarettes, and should get the forget out"
"nio i gud ppl no lyk Riddlers hu kll meny ppl"
"No. Get out"
Yes, because having an interest (and not even loveually most of the time) in animals determines that you like other people of the same gender.