65 (19.8%)
NO!
4 (1.2%)
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.. NOES!
13 (4%)
no, no more colors... jest lock now!
42 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: MORE LIGHTSABER COLORS- original addon by: LANCE & RACER  (Read 16811 times)

SHOW DA forgetIN COLORS AND ILL DL

When all its activated only the top color of the list its showed up in the game. Phail! The original maker have to make more colors

Me like. let the force be with u lol ice cream for every one who like it  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

I have already done this myself, if you can't get them to work at same time it sucks.
Yes you stopped typing in blue! :D +1 respect

YAY WE DONT NEED MOAR COLORS FOR LIGHTSABERS

I HATE STARWARS AND THESE ARE loving handicapped :D

TYPING IN CAPS IS NOT NECESSARY  :cookieMonster:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted.

Oh hell no, brother.

this goes agaisnt my legacy but what is your problem. You don't have to be a total ass hole

and if you don't like starwars (I do) i would have been ok if you said it nicely instead of being a total Jackass

this is nice dude thanks!don`t forget cookies!=D!( :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:)

this is nice dude thanks!don`t forget cookies!=D!( :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:)

THANK YOU! I do like my cookies!!! except... this one is burn't... take it back :cookie: xD

How about this people...        drop it

Oh hay everyone, Riddler massacred Jews! But since it's in the past, let's drop it!

Yes you stopped typing in blue! :D +1 respect
Lol. I thought the same thing when I saw his post.

do you have do download them 1 by 1?