Author Topic: Old BL  (Read 3744 times)

When searching youtube for some of the old BL videos I seen several that looked like the people were actually lego minifigures, not only that, the bricks were more advanced, and there were working elevators! Below is a video on youtube from BL... the old BL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXT1HItZUc&feature=related

Why can't the players and bricks still look and be like that!

LEGO would ban us from the internets D:

Players can't look like that because Lego will sue Badspot.

Bricks aren't really more advanced. There was an addon for the old Blockland called RTB which gave you the ability to make bricks move, stretch them and impulses. This made Blockland like a very simple modeling program.
The whole purpose of today's Blockland is to make it real, just like playing with real bricks.

Because blockhead am win.

Players can't look like that because Lego will sue Badspot.

Bricks aren't really more advanced. There was an addon for the old Blockland called RTB which gave you the ability to make bricks move, stretch them and impulses. This made Blockland like a very simple modeling program.
The whole purpose of today's Blockland is to make it real, just like playing with real bricks.
I'm not really caring for the lego look, just the advanced building... it would be very very useful... we really nee to be able to build like you can with real legos, with arches and bricks that allow you to put in in the center of a 2x2 flat brick... it dosn't seem like building with real legos now... :(

Oh, you mean you want all of those extra pieces.. I'm sure those will come in the near future.

I'm arfaid Badspot might get pissed if I PM him about it... XP

Well, stuff like this would go into suggestions and requests. I'm sure he looks in there once in a while.
I'm also quite certain that you're not the only one who wants more bricks.

Well, stuff like this would go into suggestions and requests. I'm sure he looks in there once in a while.
I'm also quite certain that you're not the only one who wants more bricks.
I'll go post it in requests right now <thumbs up!>

I'll go post it in requests right now <thumbs up!>

While your at it, get him to make males for AoT!

While your at it, get him to make males for AoT!
brain not functioning at the moment... reminder on AoT please :P

Uh the stretching and stuff, just go to a modeling program.

brain not functioning at the moment... reminder on AoT please :P

Age of Time is Badspot's other game.

Those of us cool enough to have played this when it was popular are cool.