Author Topic: Server rules.  (Read 1172 times)

Ok so I made the rule for my server { if I ever an able to get it back up} this is what they look like.
Code: [Select]
function ServerCmdRules(%client)
{
messageClient(%client,"","\c21. Do not create random usless events like kill bricks. This is an Perma-banable");
messageClient(%client,"","\c22. No asking for admin.");
messageClient(%client,"","\c23. No spamming, or my admins will assforget you.");
messageClient(%client,"","\c24. No making minigame or spawns (player, vehicle, or weapon/tool).");
messageClient(%client,"","\c25. No disobeying/ annoying any admin's.");
messageClient(%client,"","\c26. Disobeying these rules will result in a kick, ban, or being killed.");
        messageClient(%Client,"","\c27. I the host, has the right to do what I want, with when I want, and with who I want, clothes or no clothes.");
                messageClient(%client,"","\c28. Any admin will kick, ban, or kill you for any or no reason, don't piss them off.");
                messageClient(%client,"","\c29. One more thing, don't go near Cuda that would be a bad thing.");
                messageClient(%client,"","\c30. The following is for admins, non-admin you don't need to read this but you can if you");
                messageClient(%client,"","\c31. Don't not perma ban anyone!");
                messageClient(%client,"","\c32. Don't clear nice builds, only spam.");
                messageClinet(%client,"","\c33. Use of PTTA or other programs like it is aloud on this server.");         
                messageClinet(%client,"","\c34. Do not change the map, I repeat DO NOT CHANGE THE MAP!");
                messageClinet(%client,"","\c35. Do not abuse your power, being admin is a privilege , not a right, I will/can take it away.");
                messageClient(%client,"","\c40. Page up to see the rest of the rule, I don't think you want to be banned for not knowing a rule.");
}

function ServerCmdRulesAll(%client)
{
if(%client.isSuperAdmin)
{
messageAll("","\c21. No asking for build trust if said mod is enabled.");
messageAll("","\c22. No asking for admin.");
messageAll("","\c23. No spamminp, or my admins will assforget you.");
messageAll("","\c24. No making minigame or spawns (player, vehicle, or weapon/tool).");
messageAll("","\c25. No disobeying/ annoying any admin's.");
messageAll("","\c26. Disobeying these rules will result in a kick, ban, or being killed.");
        messageAll("","\c27. I the host, has the right to do what I want, with when I want, and with who I want, clothes or no clothes.");
                messageAll("","\c28. Any admin will kick, ban, or kill you for any or no reason, don't piss them off.");
                messageAll("","\c29. One more thing, don't go near Cuda that would be a bad thing.");
                messageAll("","\c30. The following is for admins, non-admin you don't need to read this but you can if you");
                messageAll("","\c31. Don't not perma ban anyone!");
                messageAll("","\c32. Don't clear nice builds, only spam.");
                messageAll("","\c33. Use of PTTA or other programs like it is aloud on this server.");         
                messageAll("","\c34. Do not change the map, I repeat DO NOT CHANGE THE MAP!");
                messageAll("","\c35. Do not abuse your power, being admin is a privilege , not a right, I will/can take it away.");
                messageAll("","\c40. Page up to see the rest of the rule, I don't think you want to be banned for not knowing a rule.");
}

}
else
{
messageclient(%client,"","\c0You are not Super admin. Please type \c3/rules \c0for the server rules.");
}
}
But when I tried them out ingame, half of the admin rules didn't show, they are the 30-35, can anyone of you tell me what I did wrong? ???

When you have a word with an aspostrophe in it, you need a backslash infront of it.

So instead of
Don't spam bricks!

You'd put
Don\'t spam bricks!

That's what is causing them to not show up.

Ohai dere one of my old old old scripts!

damn, no edit again, a good reason also is because you have so many damned rules. I condenced alot of mine with the

6. Badmins can do whatever they want.

rule.

Ohai dere one of my old old old scripts!
Ya, but its works so well.
damn, no edit again, a good reason also is because you have so many damned rules.
Hmm, I could fuse some of the admin rule, too.

Also, why do you indent some of the rules?

In Notepad their all lined up, but when I posted them here, they move.
No edit bottum so I couldn't fix it.

So you know \c# is the color code, if you put that in it will show it in both green and yellow. This only accepts the first # so the second one will show.

messageClient(%Client,"","\c27. I the host, has the right to do what I want, with when I want, and with who I want, clothes or no clothes.");Lol one of my Admin reservations.

So you know \c# is the color code, if you put that in it will show it in both green and yellow. This only accepts the first # so the second one will show.
I know.

messageClient(%Client,"","\c27. I the host, has the right to do what I want, with when I want, and with who I want, clothes or no clothes.");Lol one of my Admin reservations.You too!

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=45144.msg706759#msg706759

All of my server reservations. You will notice a similarity to some of your rules. Especially since this script was made by me.