Author Topic: Comic  (Read 5393 times)

OhhaidareCookie.

@bustos
Yes, I am. If anyone is wondering about it, I'm making a vault for the Blockland Community, Vault 1337, because yesterday my server was attacked by three or four noobs, some high IDs, some low.

I'mma post the rest of them on my website unless of popular demand here.

-snip-
Haha <3

This comic is awesome! :D

Yes, I am. If anyone is wondering about it, I'm making a vault for the Blockland Community, Vault 1337, because yesterday my server was attacked by three or four noobs, some high IDs, some low.
May i have a room in the vualt? I'd like to sit out some of the newb/noob attacks in a vualt.

May i have a room in the vualt? I'd like to sit out some of the newb/noob attacks in a vualt.
Isn't finished but yus. Everyone that isn't a noob is getting one. I'm going to go through the forums and get one for everyone, even Badspot if he decides to come for the lulz.

I want room plskthx :D
This comic is win <3
"Ohaither *OM NOM NOM NOM*"
xD

-Nick- Do you need any help? If so i can help and also, how are you gonna destinguish wether a person is a noob or not a noob?

Isn't finished but yus. Everyone that isn't a noob is getting one. I'm going to go through the forums and get one for everyone, even Badspot if he decides to come for the lulz.
That's sweet. Gonna take you some time though.

Atomic bomb thing is from indiana jones XD

Cookie get special room in the 1337 vault build. + sushi bar

Zaie wunt room 

Also,

:d  <-- that guy eats boogers.

Can I join in on the build?

Oh hai <3 i miss my cookie D:

Can I join in on the build?
Of course my friend! I wanna start it later. In the ancient Blocklandian Scrolls, the Noobians are said to attack somewhere around summer this year. Basically this is going to be a roleplay for the lulz. I wish I had an event system where if your in a certain area/room you can only hear chat in that area.

It would have to take use of physical zones as Dilt did with his safe zone gun.