Author Topic: Dancin' hands  (Read 1173 times)

Okay, so like 3 years ago, me and my friends were at a movie and my friend Alex put up a talking sign with his hand like this:

███████████
██
██
███████████
████
████
████
████

In front of the projector and started screaming WANTA FANTA DONT YOU WANNA repeatedly and everyone's like "WTF?" and they kicked the guy next to us out.
big lulz

Big lulz indeed. :D Strange how a person can remember a random event from years past, isn't it? :\ And such an odd one, too, lol.

Big lulz indeed. :D Strange how a person can remember a random event from years past, isn't it? :\ And such an odd one, too, lol.
I know, well it is one of my only memories of my friend Alex before he moved to California............D:

I had a similar experience in a movie theater. I have a ringtone that at first blazantly screams out "OMG We're having a fire........sale! Ooooh the burning!..." and so on and so forth. forgot to turn it off one time and when someone called me, that went off before the movie started and the whole theater was evacuated. Since no one could find the person who was screaming it, I got away scott-free and vowed to change my ringtone.

So now it sings "It ain't easy bein white. It ain't easy bein brown. All this pressure to be bright. I've got children all over town! Sometimes...hey where'd the guy go?" So now I have to watch my back if someone calls me in the ghetto of Scanlon.

So now it sings "It ain't easy bein white. It ain't easy bein brown. All this pressure to be bright. I've got children all over town! Sometimes...hey where'd the guy go?" So now I have to watch my back if someone calls me in the ghetto of Scanlon.

Is that...Franklin?

Real life trollin' at it's finest.

I have gone my entire school life with my name being 'Richard Drake' (richard Drake) when really my name is Jordan.