Rocket Porpelled Grenade

Author Topic: Rocket Porpelled Grenade  (Read 16933 times)

or just a weak point.. like if it hit it in the right spot with the rpg then it will explode.
but otherwise it would be two.
I think the script for that would be in the tank not the weapon. And also RPG will pwn anything. It has an Armor Piercing tip that means it pierces armor, even a tank.

I think the script for that would be in the tank not the weapon. And also RPG will pwn anything. It has an Armor Piercing tip that means it pierces armor, even a tank.

The tank has more hit points than the jeep (and most other vehicles, in general), so it can take more damage than the jeep. The only problem is that it won't matter if the RPG can spit out shots very rapidly, like the normal blockland rocket launcher. How fast is the RPG? A one second delay between shots? I'll try it for myself, but I'd like to know kinda' how it works before hand.

Yay, now I can be the Soldier!

You people know nothing about RPGs. It doesn't even stand for "Rocket Propelled Grenade", (Ручной, Ručnoj [Hand-held] Противотанковый, Protivotankovyi [Anti-Tank] Гранатомёт, Granatomjët [Grenade Launcher]).

The explosive isn't armor piercing, it's a high explosive anti-tank round, aka HEAT round.

God the bull you people pass off as knowledge...

Well, after it was distributed to other nations, it was widely known as the Rocket Porpelled Grenade. (atleast I got the UI name right)

Should have just said RPG-7.

Just so you know, this is from Resident Evil 4, guys. =D

Just so you know, this is from Resident Evil 4, guys. =D
Its from russia you moron.

No, I saw it on Garry's Mod, it's in the Resident Evil 4 Weapons pack.
RPG-7 = RE4

No, I saw it on Garry's Mod, it's in the Resident Evil 4 Weapons pack.
RPG-7 = RE4

The RPG-7 (Russian: РПГ-7) is a widely-produced, portable, shoulder-launched, anti-tank rocket propelled grenade weapon. Originally the RPG-7 (Ручной, Ručnoj [Hand-held] Противотанковый, Protivotankovyi [Anti-Tank] Гранатомёт, Granatomjët [Grenade Launcher]) and its predecessor, the RPG-2, were designed by the Soviet Union, and now manufactured by the Bazalt company. The weapon has the GRAU index 6G3.

hurrrrrrrrrrrr

Umm is there any reason why the title is "Rocket Porpelled Grenade"?

did peaceful war go a little feminin??!!serusly a my little pony!!