Author Topic: im a new person so if you have any requests just post  (Read 6120 times)

hey im kendawg i need to know the basics of this place
i know people have requests so just post

WANTED:
                 Tazer     General Kota       xXxshadow LordxXx

please come to my server

Wrong Forum, i think, you are just asking some people to came to your serve right.

Yeah,what cuda said.
And your server probably doesent work.

Yeah,what cuda said.
And your server probably doesent work.

If you want them to come to your server then just PM them...

WRONG SECTION
post FINISHED decals here

dudes dont be mean im new to the forums GOD!!! ps.I LIKE COOKIES!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:x. infinity

dudes dont be mean im new to the forums GOD!!! ps.I LIKE COOKIES!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:x. infinity
You a richard that needs to read the loving rules.
You can't use "ima new !11!!!1" excuse.

You can't use "ima new !11!!!1" excuse.
he realy IS new check his file.

How would faces, decals and prints even have anything to do with your post? Even if someone was 10 seconds old to this forum, they wouldn't do what you just did.

your an absolute dic read post finished decals here not requests!

Im  a n00b I am stupid and cant find the right button to press on forums

Nobody is going to request decals from some random person who hasn't shown any examples of what they can do.  Get some common sense