Author Topic: I feel good now. I've recruited several ROBLOX players...  (Read 1902 times)

I've recruited a ton, mostly famous ones. If I knew it was so easy...

Anyways, if you ARE from ROBLOX, and you still remember all the crap about me (Yes, this IS Chriz...) then just put a post here. Maybe we could all start a server...

Anyways, if you ARE from ROBLOX, and you still remember all the crap about me (Yes, this IS Chriz...) then just put a post here. Maybe we could all start a server...

...Some people are handicapped today?

I'm fine with ROBLOX players here, whatever, as long as you don't start trollin' it up.

...Some people are handicapped today?

No, but today I've recruited a ton, mostly famous ones. If I knew it was so easy...

I'm fine with ROBLOX players here, whatever, as long as you don't start trollin' it up.

Good, glad somebody isn't shouting "forget YA BRO!"

Today? :D

Today. :D

If you're going to loving quote me, loving quote me. -.-

I've recruited serveral ROBLOX players. I feel so loving special. :D

Here comes the banhammer.