Author Topic: DUR HURRR HOA [insert idiotic stuff here] R U!?!?!!!?!?!  (Read 4003 times)

Seriously, this need to stop. To me it seem like you have lost all of your minds. If this does not end I bet there will be bans, and it possibly will be long... I don't want the forums empty, it will be hard on all of us. So stop.

Discuss.

Ok me sorry D: I don't wanna leave you <3

Ok me sorry D: I don't wanna leave you <3
I don't want you to leave either, but this has been going on long enough I don't know wether or not there will be bans or not...

Everyone on this forum is stupid, barely anyone likes each other, and I have gotten used to it. If they want to be spammy bastards, so be it. They can deal with the punishment.

Everyone on this forum is stupid, barely anyone likes each other, and I have gotten used to it. If they want to be spammy bastards, so be it. They can deal with the punishment.

I don't get it. What are you trying to make us stop doing?

Everyone's an internet tough guy and goes weak when it's someone popular.

Everyone but me. I don't care much for tails or snot.

I don't get it. What are you trying to make us stop doing?

It's just a phase. It'll be over tomorrow.

I don't get what he's trying to say.

Everyone but me.
Oh shut up. On some levels you can be considered and "Internet tough guy"

stuff double post.

On some levels you can be considered and "Internet tough guy"

I am arrogant both online and offline when I want to be. Don't assume, if you do it will most likely end in trouble. It always does.

It's just a phase. It'll be over tomorrow.

I know, its just that badspot could have come on at any moment to see that and start banning people. And I make that theory due to the fact that badspot has been having a banning spree, it has been slightly slower now, but this could make him angry, equaling in a bigger banning spree.

I agree with Doorman. Its not particularly funny.

If you've noticed, the threads were started by the same guy. I'm assuming only he would be banned.