Author Topic: What are you getting for christmas?  (Read 7787 times)

Send your lists to Santa, you nitwits. Your parents don't buy you presents.

Send your lists to Santa, you nitwits. Your parents don't buy you presents.

Of course our parents don't!
Because somehow he gets in our houses without getting burned to death by the chimney. Wait what.

Santa am just some fat guy who sneaks into my house at night and puts strange objects under the magic pointy green god in my living room.(or the pointy god am shatting boxeses :O  )

I lol'd at the tree crapping boxes.

im getting this baby a few days before christmas, taking it to Taylor guitar, getting SH-13 Dimebucker at the bridge, custom paint job for it, the works.

The Valve complete pack. :3

If Santa comes into houses by chimneys how will he get into mine?

My chimneys are blocked But one isn't and its behind my Christmas Tree and it a small Hole. Anyway I am Getting a Nintendo DS (a Bundle) The games are Nintendogs Chiuaua i think and SpongeBob - Drawn to Life. Those 2 games are in the bundle. This one isn't. It's The Sims 2 Apartment Pets. If you don't believe me about the apartment pets thats it real watch the trailer.

Apartment pets trailer.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 02:11:30 AM by Captain Jack »

Probably a new computer :D

Dunno, but I tell you, I could really use some more jeans. I go through those things quick no thanks to my job. :(

im getting this baby a few days before christmas, taking it to Taylor guitar, getting SH-13 Dimebucker at the bridge, custom paint job for it, the works.

ibanez ftw
I'll be getting myself an ibanez in the RG series with good tremelo, single coiled pickups, matte finish, and a loving pickguard because my current ibanez is scratched to stuff.
I'll also be getting a new amp with presets and one of those adaptors wher eyou connect guitar cables into the computer to record.